|UTCU-0320||Interface Unit with 4 Channel for Data Acquisition|
|UTCU-0325||Interface Unit with 8 Channel for Data Acquisition|
|UTCU-0330||Advanced Interface Unit with 4 Channel for Data Acquisition|
|UTCU-0370||Datalogger, 4 Channel for Data Acquisition and Record|
- Interface Units are a sophisticated data acquisition unit which provides the link between software and the transducers connected to the test equipment.
- UTCU -0320 Interface Unit is used at triaxial tests and consolidation tests or for general data collecting purposes.
The main characteristics of UTCU -0320 and UTCU-0325 are:
- 4 channel UTCU-0320 model
- 8 channel UTCU-0325 model
- High resolution: 16M points (effective 260.000 points)
- Large permanent memory
- Ethernet port for PC connection
- CPU card by microprocessor 32-bit ARM risk architecture
- 10 (sample/sec) / channel
- 24-bit A/D Convertor (260.000 effective divisions)
- Digital gain selection, suitable for potentiometric transducers
- mv/V Sensors (pressure transducers, load cells, linear transducers)
- 4 Mb memory
- UTCU-0330 Interface Unit has 4 channels for data acquisition and suitable for strain gauges and strain gauge type transducers (Pressure, force, displacement, vb.). A/D convertor is 24 bits. 1 micro strain resolution. Max sampling frequency 10 kHz
- UTCU -0370 Datalogger, 4 channel data acquisition and recorder unit, 32-bit, analogue input, output and an encoder input.
- Can be connected DC voltage, currency, strain gauge, asymmetric and resistance, thermocouple, RTD (PT100 and PT1000) type sensors.
- Max sampling frequency 1 kHz. A/D convertor.
The following free UTEST Software’s are supplied with Interface Units and the Datalogger:
- USOFT-0320 Software for UTCU-0320
- USOFT-0325 Software for UTCU-0325
- USOFT-0330 Software for UTCU-0330
- USOFT-0370 Software for UTCU-0370
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.