Hardened Concrete Testing
|Standards||EN 12390-8; ISO 7031|
|UTC-1080||Impermeability Test Set with Quantitative Measurement Equipment, 3 Specimen Capacity|
|UTC-1082||Impermeability Test Set without Quantitative Measurement Equipment, 3 Specimen Capacity|
|UTC-1090||Impermeability Test Set with Quantitative Measurement Equipment, 6 Specimen Capacity|
|UTC-1092||Impermeability Test Set without Quantitative Measurement Equipment, 6 Specimen Capacity|
|UTGE-3700||Laboratory Air Compressor 15 bar, 380 V 50 Hz|
- Used for the determination of the depth of penetration of water to hardened concrete specimens under pressure.
- 3 or 6 specimen capacity models and with and without quantitative measurement equipment of water penetration models are available.
- The system can test 150 mm and 200 mm cube specimens, Ø100×200 and Ø150×300 mm cylinder specimens.
- Up to 10 bars of working pressure is generated on the sample with compressed air applied to the integral water tank and controlled by a pressure regulator with a pressure gauge with 0,2 bar graduations.
- The test sets with the quantitative measurement equipment of water penetration the penetration of water is measured through the burettes.
- The system comprises impermeability gaskets for every cell.
- The measurement apparatus is supplied as standard.
- The apparatus has to be fitted with a suitable air compressor.
- The Air Compressor should be ordered separately.
- Compressed air controlled by a pressure regulator with a pressure gauge with 0,2 bar graduations.
|UTAS-1080||1520x570x1800 mm||158 kg|
|UTAS-1082||1520x570x1300 mm||123 kg|
|UTAS-1090||1520x570x1800 mm||194 kg|
|UTAS-1092||1520x570x1300 mm||159 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.