Complete with 1000g ball
- Dimensions: 810mm x 810mm x 1300mm
- Weight: 70 Kg
- Used to verify the quality of paving materials such as tiles, ceramics, bricks, floor tiles etc. by the impact method.
- The specimen under test is placed on the base of the device which has been previously filled with sand.
- Then a spherical ball which weighs approximately 1000g is dropped onto the tile from a known height.
- This measures the height under which the specimen will break.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.