Hand-held Hygromaster, Hygrostick™ humidity sensor, 20 humidity sleeves, Velcro pouch with belt loop and instructions.
- The HygroMaster moisture meter is an easy to use hygrometer with built in data logging capability.
- The HygroMaster is a hand-held instrument for taking spot measurements and for logging humidity and temperature values.
- Quick measurements of relative humidity, dew point, mixing ratio (grains per pound/parts per million by weight) and ambient temperature are shown on a split display at the touch of a button.
- There are many applications where moisture and temperature trend analysis is required to gain a full understanding of a situation.
- The HygroMaster moisture meter has a data-logging mode to meet this requirement.
- The user sets the instrument to record measurements as required and leaves it in place for the required period of time.
- The memory contents are then downloaded to a PC using optional software where the logged measurements are displayed in tabular and graphical form.
- The HygroStick humidity probe is optimised for measuring humidity in the 30-100% rh range and may be used with Protimeter humidity sleeves that are used when measuring the equilibrium relative humidity of solid walls and floors.
|LMT223||Hand-held Hygromaster, Hygrostick™ humidity sensor, 20 humidity sleeves,
Velcro pouch with belt loop and instructions.
|Hygrostick Data (Nominal)||• 30% to 40% RH (±3% RH)
• 41% to 90% RH (±2% RH)
• 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) ±0.6°F (±0.3°C)
• Dimensions: Ø 0.3 in x 2 in (8 mm x 50 mm)
|Batteries||2 x AA|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.