|Standards||EN ISO 15630-1, EN ISO 6892-1, EN ISO 7500-1|
|UTM-4000||Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine, 600 kN, 220-240V|
|UTM-4000/110||Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine, 600 kN, 110V|
|UTM-4001||Frame for 600 kN Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine|
|UTM-4003||Hydraulic Grips Jaw Faces Set for Round Specimens|
|UTM-4004||Hydraulic Grips Jaw Faces Set for Flat Specimens|
|UTM-0500||Extensometer for Universal Testing Machine, 50 mm Gauge Length, 25 mm travel (Accuracy 0.01 mm),|
|UTM-0510||Extensometer for Universal Testing Machine, 100 mm Gauge Length, 50 mm travel (Accuracy 0.01 mm)|
|UTM-0520||Extensometer for Universal Testing Machine, 50 mm Gauge Length (Accuracy 0.001 mm)|
- UTM 4000 Universal Hydraulic Tensile Test Machine is designed to test the ferrous materials for structural values such as yield strength and tensile strength.
- Apart from tensile tests, Universal Test Machines can also be used for compression tests up to the capacity of the machine.
- Maximum security is maintained on 600kN capacity Universal Test Machine by limit switch on the lower grip and piston as well as the safety check valves on the hydraulic system. Hydraulic power unit works silently.
- 0-40 mm flat and 8-32 mm round samples can be tested with a user-friendly hydraulic jaw that comply with standards.
- Load cell is used for load measurements.
- Strain measurement is done by the electronic displacement transducer built in the machine if required external extensometer fitted to the specimen also can be used for strain measurement.
- Strain measurements can be done directly from the extensometer fitted to the specimen.
- Tests can be done fully automatic by digital control unit or computer.
- Machine complete the test with the set pace rate and turns to start position automatically.
- UTM-4000 Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine, features two test spaces for tension tests and compression tests.
- User can quickly change between tension and compression testing without having to remove heavy fixtures.
- This flexible design also helps to ensure safety, reduces operator effort and improves productivity.
- The distance between the grips can be set by motor driven hand set system.
- With open front hydraulic wedge grips user can load specimen easily.
BC 100 UNIT TFT GRAPHIC DISPLAY DATA ACQUISITION AND CONTROL UNIT:
- BC100 TFT Graphic Display Data Acquisition and Control Unit is designed to control the machine and processing of data from load-cells, pressure transducers or displacement transducers which are fitted to the machine.
- All the operations of BC100 are controlled from the front panel consisting of a 800×480 pixel 65535 colour resistive touch screen display and function keys 4 analogue channels are provided for load-cells, pressure transducers or displacement transducers.
- BC100 has easy to use menu options.
- It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seamless manner to activate the option or enter a numeric value to set the test parameters.
- The BC100 digital graphic display is able to draw stress vs. strain graph.
- BC100 unit offers many addition unique features.
- You can save more than 10000 test results in its internal memory.
- BC100 unit has support for various off-the-shelf USB printers, supporting both inkjet and laser printers.
- Thanks to its built-in internet protocol suite, every aspect of BC100 device can be controlled remotely from anywhere around the world.
- Automatically calculates % strain, breaking point, stress.
- Automatically calculates yield point and calculated diameter
- Can control 2 frames
- Can make test with displacement control.
- Real time display of test graph.
- CPU card with 32-bit ARM RISC architecture
- Permanent storage capacity up to 10000 test results
- 4 analogue channels (one for load cell, one for displacement transducer, one for extensometer and one is free for extra compression frame)
- Programmable digital gain adjustment for load-cell, pressure transducers, strain-gauge based sensors, potentiometric sensors, voltage and current transmitters
- 1/256000 points resolution per channel
- 10 data per second sample rate for each channel
- Ethernet connecting for computer interface
- 800×480 resolution 65535 colour TFT-LCD industrial touchscreen
- 4 main function keys
- Multi-language support
- 3 different unit system selection; kN, Ton and Lb
- Real-time clock and date
- Test result visualization and memory management interface
- Remote connection through ethernet.
- USB flash disc for importing test results and for firmware
- USB printer support for inkjet and laser printers (ask for compatible models)
- Camera support for real-time video recording during test (ask for compatible models)
- Free of charge PC software for the test control and advanced report generation
- Hydraulically operated grips completely stop the possibility of sample sliding from the grips enabling for correct and definite strain measurements.
- Hydraulic grips are very safe and user friendly.
- Hydraulic grips come with grip sets for pulling 8 – 32 mm diameter cylinder samples.
- The hydraulic grips have an independent hydraulic power unit with a working pressure of 400 bars. Jaw faces for flat samples should be ordered separately.
- Different types of extensometers with accuracy of ±0.1% of indicated value are available depending on requirements.
- Extensometer can directly measure deformation of specimens by quartz-pole.
- It either measures separately thermal expansion strain of specimens or eliminate thermal expansion to avoid effecting deformation of specimen.
Data Acquisition & PC Software:
- The Universal Testing machine can be controlled (Start, stop commands) by a computer with the software (given free of charge by UTEST).
- This software provides data acquisition and management for compression, tensile and splitting tensile test throughout the test execution.
- The advanced functions for data base management provide an easy navigation of all saved data.
- The test results certificate includes all descriptive information.
- Therefore, test parameters can be set and details about the test carried out such as client details, test type, specimen type, user info and other information required can be entered and printed out as well as test report and graph.
The Following tests can be done with the UTEST software:
|EN 15630-1 and EN ISO 6892-1||Tensile Test of Reinforcing Ribbed Steel Bars|
|EN ISO 6892-1||Tensile Test of Metallic Materials|
- Universal Test Software is developed for testing tensile strength of Reinforcing Rubbed Steel Bars and Welded fabric for the Reinforcement and Pre-stressing of Concrete.
- The software includes control of machine, data acquisition, saving them and preparing reports.
- The user can prepare his own report and also can send the results to Microsoft Excel environment.
- The software accepts sample’s weight, length, diameter and gauge length as input, and then the user can give start test command to the machine.
- The samples calculated diameter gives user a perspective about the density of rebar prior to the test.
- The software continuously updates load, stress and elongation percentage till the break point.
- When the test is completed the yield, point is calculated and indicated on the graph.
- Each report is a group of 42 samples where 14 different diameters had been entered.
- The software is prepared as making at least 3 samples for each diameter.
- This gives user a total report about all the batch.
- The report includes all standard limits and one can easily check whether the sample can be acceptable.
- These limits are minimum yield, minimum tensile, minimum break elongation value, Tensile per yield ratio etc.
- The user can zoom on the graph for further inspection Break elongation value can be synchronized with the manual measurement after the test has been completed for the users that do not use extensometer.
- Foreign Language Support and Customizable User Interface
- All contents of experimental data and additional information can be organized by user.
- Software can be performed in x different languages.
- Capability to Save 24 test results of different specimens in one test folder
- Test results, graphics and properties of 24 different specimens can be saved in one folder.
- Old test folders can be reviewed and be edited easily. Advanced Graphic User Interface Software.
- Graphical data on the screen is refreshed simultaneously during test procedure
- Load values can be monitored in high resolution graphics at every 100 milliseconds.
- User can highlight all 24 different specimen curves or preferred ones in different colours on the graphics.
- Zooming in–out and dragging can be done easily by mouse.
- Peak values of curves can be marked on the graphics and user can get load value of any point on the graph via high resolution.
- Able to save frequently used texts in memory and recall them when necessary
- Frequently used information like name and location of the laboratory, type and dimensions of mostly used specimens are held in memory and can be written automatically by right clicking on information boxes and selecting frequently used text in menu.
- Capable to Access and use previously done test data
- User can access any data of previously completed tests and use in his/ her new report since most of the tests have same structure and properties.
- Able to edit test parameters of the testing equipment through Software
- All test parameters supported by testing equipment can be changed remotely via software.
- All test parameters specified by user are downloaded to the device before initialling the test proceure.
- By this way predefined device parameters will not cause errors in test results.
- Graphical outputs and reports can be saved as a MS Excel worksheet
- Test result parameters and graphics are transferred to MS Excel worksheet properly to give user a chance to edit any data and graph easily.
- Maximum Flexibility to edit report and graph templates
- User can design his/her custom report template and graphic scheme in MS Excel.
- In software part, user will define which data will be screened in which cell on the worksheet.
- Therefore, he/she will be able to monitor test results in his/her specific design.
|Test Speed||2mm/min – 25mm/min|
|Load Measurement Accuracy||± %1|
|Displacement Measurement Resolution||0,01 mm|
|Columns Diameter||Lower||70 mm|
|Vertical Test Distance||Tension||Minimum 40 mm|
Maximum 320 mm
|Compression||Maximum 110 mm|
|Distance Between Columns||450 mm|
|Piston Stroke||150 mm|
|Max Pressure||Grips||350 bars|
|At the maximum stroke||2850 mm|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.