Physical and Chemical Properties
|Standards||ASTM C151, C490; UNE 7207|
|UTCM-0020||High Pressure Cement Autoclave, 230 V 50-60 Hz|
- The UTCM-0020 High Pressure Cement Autoclave is designed to perform expansion tests on cement specimens.10 specimens can simultaneously be tested in the high-pressure steam vessel of 154 mm diameter and 430 mm height.
- The Autoclave consists of a pressure gauge, pressure regulator, temperature regulator, control switches and safety valve.
- Certified conforming to ISPELS procedure.
- UTCM-0033 Two Gang Shrinkage mould and Length Comparators (UTCM-0200 or UTCM-0210) should be ordered separately.
The High-Pressure Cement Autoclave is supplied complete with;
- Specimen Rack, 10 samples capacity
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.