Physical and Chemical Properties
|Standards||EN 196-8; ASTM C186|
|UTCM-0347||Heat of Hydration Calorimeter with High Resolution Digital Thermometer, 230 V, 50-60 Hz, 1 ph|
- When Portland or hydraulic cement is mixed with water, heat is generated as a result of the exothermic reaction.
- The heat generated by cement’s hydration raises the temperature of concrete and this temperature rise causes expansion while concrete is hardening, especially under conditions when heat cannot be readily released.
- The UTCM-0347 Heat of Hydration Calorimeter is used for determining the heat of hydration of low heat Portland and hydraulic cement.
- The apparatus consists of a Dewar flask housed in an insulated box, an electric stirrer, a filler funnel and a high-resolution battery-operated electronic thermometer.
- Displays, saves and prints ΔT, Min., Max. and Mean Values
- Audible alarm if limit values are exceeded
- Resolution 0.001°C
- PT100 Probe Measuring Range -40 to +300°C
- Protection class IP65
- Accuracy 0.05°C
- Memory 10.000
- Complete with resolution test certificate
- Supplied complete with MS EXCEL template for data processing
|Weight (approx.)||13 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.