15 and 50ml graduated conical tubes in high-transparency PP with large white marking area.
- Withstands temperature extremes of -80°C to +121°C.
- Includes blue thread-design plug-seal cap with ribbed edge for safe and easy opening and closing.
- Conical bottom for total sample recovery.
- Easy-to-read graduations are pre-printed as follows: 15 ml tubes are graduated in 0.5 ml subdivisions from 2 to 15 ml 50 ml tubes are graduated in 2.5 ml subdivisions from 5 to 50 ml.
- Sterile tubes are irradiated by ionizing beta radiation.
- Designed for sample collection or transportation.
- Autoclavable and carry the CE conformity mark pursuant to Directive 98/79/CE
|Code||RCF X g||Cap. ml.||Pkg.||Dim. mm|
|LPW84006||6200||15||Pack of 50 pcs||17×121|
|LPW84007||6200||15||Pack of 50 pcs – sterile||17×121|
|LPW84009||6200||15||50 pcs on PS tray||17×121|
|LPW84010||6200||15||Sterile 50 pcs on PS tray||17×121|
|LPW84011||9400||50||Pack of 25 pcs||30×117|
|LPW84012||9400||50||Pack of 25 pcs – sterile||30×117|
|LPW84014||9400||50||25 pcs on PS tray||30×117|
|LPW84015||9400||50||Sterile 25 pcs on PS tray||30×117|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.