Pack of 75 for use with the Windsor Probe LCN780
- The Windsor HP System does not require great skill to use and consistent results can be obtained by construction site supervisory staff or field technicians.
- In fact, among its users are contractors, engineers, architects, testing laboratories, ready mix concrete producers, owners, managers and government authorities.
- This system has widespread use in testing concrete in-situ, on conventionally placed, sprayed or pre-cast concrete; on horizontal or vertical slabs; on floors or overhead; on fresh or mature concrete.
- The system is safe to use. The driver cannot be discharged unless it is fully depressed with some force against the actuating template which rests against the surface being examined.
- There are two power settings available, low and standard power. The low power is used where concrete strength is less than 3000 psi (19.4MPa).
- The newly designed silver probes can be used for high performance concrete with strength up to 17000 psi (110 MPa).
- The probes are made of a high strength alloy, specially heat treated and annealed to achieve a hardness of Rockwell C 48. Special machining of each probe eliminates stress concentrations.
- The gold probe has a 56% greater cross-sectional area than the silver; it is recommended for light weight concrete — less than 125lbs/cu. ft. (2003 kg/M3) in density.
- The silver probe is used with concrete having a density greater than 125 lbs/cu. ft. (2003kg/M3).
- Silver Coloured Probe Kit
- Gold Coloured Probe Kit
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.