Compression Testing Frames
|UTC-4713G||1500 kN Capacity General Purpose Compression Testing Frame with ø216mm Loading Platens for Cubes and Cylinders|
|UTC-4723G||2000 kN Capacity General Purpose Compression Testing Frame with Ø216mm Loading Platens for Cubes and Cylinders|
|UTC-4733G||3000 kN Capacity General Purpose Compression Testing Frame with Ø216mm Loading Platens for Cubes and Cylinders|
|UTC-4727G||2000 kN Capacity General Purpose Compression Testing Frame with Ø 300 mm Loading Platens for Cubes and Cylinders|
|UTC-4737G||3000 kN Capacity General Purpose Compression Testing Frame with Ø 300 mm Loading Platens for Cubes and Cylinders|
|UTC-4680||Pedestal for 600kN, 1000kN and 1500kN. Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
|UTC-4682||Pedestal for 2000kN and 3000 kN Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
- General purpose testing frames for cubes and cylinders consist of a rigid welded steel walls, a loading cylinder assembly and Ø 216 mm or Ø 300 mm a lower and an upper (spherically-seated) loading platens by taking into account user requests for general purposes.
- The frames have a 370mm vertical clearance that make possible to perform compression test of cylinders with capping retainers and neoprene pads.
- The General-Purpose compression testing frames provides the stability needed for accurate and repeatable test results over the years of operation.
- Any hydraulic power pack with control and read out unit and a pressure transducer for measuring the loads, can be positioned on the right-hand side of the load frames for easier accessibility, increased productivity and for safer operations.
- All frames also have front and rear protective doors and limit switch for piston stroke for safety,
- UTC-4682 Pedestal that are made of steel to facilitate the user’s placement of specimens in the frames for compression test should be ordered separately.
- See the below tables for supplied items with the frames.
GENERAL PURPOSE COMPRESSION TESTING FRAMES
WITH Ø216 mm LOADING PLATENS FOR CUBES AND CYLINDERS
|Capacity||1500 kN||2000 kN||3000 kN|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||Ø 216 mm (8,5”)||Ø 216 mm (8,5”)||Ø 216 mm (8,5”)|
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||Ø 216 mm (8,5”)||Ø 216 mm (8,5”)||Ø 216 mm (8,5”)|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||55 HRC||55 HRC||55 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,05 mm||0,05 mm||0,05 mm|
|Piston Diameter||230 mm||250 mm||300 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance Between Bearing Blocks (E)||340 mm (13,4″)||340 mm (13,4″)||340 mm (13,4″)|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||320 mm||360 mm||415 mm|
|For Cylinder Specimens Sizes (up to)||Ø160×320 mm||Ø160×320 mm||Ø160×320 mm|
|For Cubes Specimens Sizes (up to)||150 mm (**)||200 mm (**)||200 mm (**)|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||380x451x1104 mm||420x453x1144 mm||475x497x1204 mm|
|Weight||540 kg||630 kg||850 kg|
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The frames are supplied complete with:
• 100 mm, 50 mm and 2 pcs. 30 mm x Ø165 mm distance pieces
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.