MANUEL Compression Testing Machines
|UTC-4713.MLP||1500 kN General Purpose Manual Compression Testing Machine with Ø216mm Loading Platens for Cubes and Cylinders|
|UTC-4680||Pedestal for 600kN, 1000kN and 1500kN. Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
- General Purpose Manual Compression Testing Machine is designed to perform reliable compression tests on concrete specimens especially suitable for on-site applications when electric power supply is unavailable.
- Being a low-cost alternative, the UTEST manual testing series combines precision and simplicity with the unique design of the manual power pack which is hand operated and enables even an inexperienced operator to perform excellent compression and flexure tests on-site.
- The machine is supplied in Class A starting from with the5 % of the machine capacity.
- With their exceptional performance, the machine consists of a heavy-duty welded frame and hand operated hydraulic power pack with LPI Battery Operated Digital Readout Unit.
- UTC-4680 Pedestal that are made of steel to facilitate the user’s placement of specimens in the frames for compression test should be ordered separately.
GENERAL PURPOSE MANUEL COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINE FOR CUBES AND CYLINDERS
|Frame Type||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||Ø 216 mm (8,5”)|
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||Ø 216 mm (8,5”)|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||55 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,05 mm|
|Piston Diameter||230 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance
Between Bearing Blocks (E)
|340 mm (13,4″)|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||320 mm|
Specimens Sizes (up to)
|For Cubes Specimens Sizes (up to)||150 mm (**)|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||680x500x930 mm|
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The machine is supplied complete with:
• 90 mm, 50 mm and 2 pcs. 30 mm xØ 165mm (6,5”) distance pieces
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
PEDESTAL FOR FRAMES WITH WELDED WALLS:
- The pedestals make it easier for the user to placement of specimens in the frames for compression test.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.