Compression Testing Frames
|UTC-4714GE||1500 kN General Purpose and EN 772-1 Compression Testing Frames for Masonry Units/Blocks, Cubes and Cylinders|
|UTC-4729GE||2000 kN General Purpose and EN 772-1 Compression Testing Frames for Masonry Units/Blocks, Cubes and Cylinders|
|UTC-4739GE||3000 kN General Purpose and EN 772-1 Compression Testing Frames for Masonry Units/Blocks, Cubes and Cylinders|
|UTC-4682||Pedestal for 2000kN and 3000 kN Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
- UTC-4714GE, UTC-4729GE and UTC-4739GE, general purpose testing frames for masonry units/blocks cubes and cylinders consist of a rigid welded steel walls, a loading cylinder assembly and a lower and an upper (spherically-seated) loading platens by taking into account user requests for general purposes.
- The frame provides the stability needed for accurate and repeatable test results over the years of operation.
- Any hydraulic power pack with control and read out unit and a pressure transducer for measuring the loads, can be positioned on the right-hand side of the load frame for easier accessibility, increased productivity and for safer operations.
- The frames also have front and rear protective doors and limit switch for piston stroke for safety.
- UTC-4682 pedestal that is made of steel to facilitate the user’s placement of specimens in the frames for compression test should be ordered separately.
- See the below tables for supplied items with the frame.
GENERAL PURPOSE AND EN 772-1 COMPRESSION TESTING FRAMES
FOR MASONRY UNITS/BLOCKS, CUBES AND CYLINDERS
|Capacity||1500 kN||2000 kN||3000 kN|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||220x410x50mm||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm|
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||220x410x50mm||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||55 HRC||55 HRC||55 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,05 mm||0,05 mm||0,05 mm|
|Piston Diameter||230 mm||250 mm||310 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance Between Bearing Blocks (E)||340 mm||330 mm||330 mm|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||320 mm||360 mm||415 mm|
|Specimens Sizes (**)||up to 200×400 mm|
|up to 300×500 mm masonry units/blocks|
|up to Ø160×320 mm cylinders|
|200 mm cubes|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||380x451x1104 mm||420x600x1144 mm||475x600x1204 mm|
|Weight||620 kg||780 kg||1000 kg|
|(d*) depth |
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The Frame for blocks, cubes and cylinders is supplied complete with:
• 100 mm, 50 mm, 30mm height x Ø165 mm distance pieces (plus 15 mm x Ø165 mm for UTC-4714GE)
• Lifting Device for Lower Loading Platen (UTC-4629)
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.