versatile experimental unit demonstrating planar mechanical force systems
- The experimental unit demonstrates fundamental principles of statics such as the equilibrium of forces and moments, resolution of forces, the law of levers, and more.
- The base element is an upright panel.
- Feet enable the panel to stand on a laboratory bench.
- All parts required for the experiment can be quickly attached to the rails around the edges.
- The imprinted line grid and grid-marked lever rods permit precise assembly.
- The lengths marked on the grid make it easy to define angles.
- A wide range of mountings, such as cables, rods, pulleys, torque disks, pivot bearings and the like, can be easily fixed in place and combined.
- Ball bearings integrated into the panel permit low-friction torque experiments.
- The versatility of the experimental unit helps students to explore their creativity in developing their own experiments.
- Large-format force gauges are particularly well suited to demonstration purposes.
- The adjustable transparent dial enables input loads, such as dead-weights, to be taken into account.
- As a special teaching aid, it is possible to write directly on the panel with erasable markers.
- Markings, sketches and comments can be added to supplement the experiments.
- All parts are clearly laid out and well protected on a storage system.
- The storage systems are stackable, providing for space-saving storage.
- Three supplementary sets are available to extend the scope of experimentation, providing additional experiments relating to the inclined plane, friction, pulley blocks and gear wheels.
- experimental setup to demonstrate simple, planar force systems
- panel with rails around the edges for easy mounting of various experimental components
- panel with imprinted 50mm line grid and facility to write on using erasable marker
- lever rods with 50mm grid
- wide range of mountings: cables, rods, pulleys, torque disks, pivot bearings and the like
- force gauges for tensile and compressive forces, with large-format display
- transparent dial on force gauge rotatable
- storage system to house all parts
- W x H: 600x700mm, 13kg
- line grid: 50mm
Force gauges for tensile and compressive force:
- measuring range: ±50N
- display diameter: Ø=110mm
- protected against overloading
- 2x 5N (hanger)
- 6x 5N
Dimensions & Weight:
- W x H: 600x700mm (panel)
- L x W x H: 604x404x132mm (storage system)
- Weight: 30kg
- accumulation and resolution of forces with force parallelogram
- equilibrium of forces
- law of levers, determination of moments and equilibrium of moments
- combined lever systems
- forces in bearings
- deflection and resolution of force by fixed and free pulleys
- together with supplementary sets
- inclined plane; friction (TM 110.01)
- pulley blocks (TM 110.02)
- gear wheels (TM 110.03)
Scope of delivery:
- 1 panel
- 1 set of mountings
- 1 set of weights
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 set of instructional material
- scope of experimentation can be extended by supplementary sets
- TM 110.01Supplementary set – inclined plane and friction
- TM 110.02Supplementary set – pulley blocks
- TM 110.03Supplementary set – gear wheels
- WP 300.09Laboratory trolley
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.