Protection and Repair of Concrete Structures (NDT) Hardened Concrete Testing
|Standards||BS1881-204, DIN1045, SN 505 262, DGZfP B2|
- UTC-3010 Fully integrated Rebar Detector and Cover meter is a versatile rebar detector system.
- This is coupled with rebar-proximity indicators and optical and acoustical locating aids.
- Rebar diameter can also be estimated within the specified testing range.
- Rebar Detector combines these unique features in a compact, light device that allows the user to operate this rebar detector with one hand making the task of locating rebars a simple and efficient process.
- A rebar detector with real-time visualization of the rebars beneath the instrument
- Visual indication of rebars in close proximity
- Rebar Detector is a rebar detector with the ability to identify the mid-point between rebars as well as the orientation of rebars
- Optical and acoustical indication of rebar location and minimum cover alert
- This rebar detector offers neighbouring bar correction
- Regional settings (metric, imperial)
- Cordless and single-handed operation
- Switchable display backlight for dark environments
- A rebar detector with icon-based language independent menus
- Start-up test kit allows user to familiarize him/herself with all functions in a comfortable environment, wasting no time on site
- Rebar detector
- Measurement of concrete cover
- Measurement of rebar diameter
- Checking for minimum cover
- Map out the rebar grid and cover for corrosion studies
- Rebar grid examination for planned load changes on the structure
- As optional, the rebar locator can store 49’500 measurements.
|Measuring Range of Cover||Up to 180 mm|
|Power source||2 x 1.5 V AA (LR6) batteries|
|Voltage range||3.6 V to 1.8 V|
|Battery Lifetime Backlight off||50 h|
|Battery Lifetime Backlight on||15 h|
|Temperature range||-10º to 60º C (14º to 140º F)|
|Humidity range||0 to 100% rH|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.