To BS EN 1426:2000, ASTM D5
|British Standard||BS EN 1426:2000|
|Other Standards||ASTM D5|
|Tariff||902490 00 0|
- For the determination of the penetration of semi-solid and solid bituminous materials.
- Built-in software
- Full auto approach on conductive products & hard bitumen (in option)
- 4 programmable reference positions for cone holder assy
- Stepper motor for penetration depth as low as 0.01 mm
- Programmable Penetration time between 0 and 999 min
- Range: 0 to 75 mm
- Results: in 1/10 mm on full range
Holder for accessories, magnifying lens and low voltage illuminator, centring guide with screw and nut, power cord, set of 2 fusibles, RS232C output, accessories for automatic level detection for conductive sample comprising probe cable, mini grip & test probe and instruction manual.
- For use on 230V AC, 50Hz 1ph
- Dimensions: 26mm wide x 320mm deep x 540mm high
- Weight: 23kg
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.