Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||EN 1426; ASTM D5; AASHTO T49|
|UTB-0130||Fully Automatic Electronic Bitumen Penetrometer|
|UTB-0122||Sample Cup, Ø55×35 mm, stainless steel|
|UTB-0123||Sample Cup, Ø70×45 mm, stainless steel|
|UTB-0124||Penetration Needle, 2,5 g|
|UTB-0125||Transfer Dish for UTB-0120, UTB-0126 and UTB-0130|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0130|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0130-N|
- UTB-0130 Fully Automatic Electronic Bitumen Penetrometer with automatic surface detection is used for determination of the needle penetration according to EN 1426, ASTM D5 and AASHTO T49 standards.
- The penetration depth of the needle is determined with a pulse type electronic measuring system, which is separated from the plunger during the test, this allows the free guidance of the plunger which virtually eliminates friction during the test.
- UTB-0130 incorporates automatic surface detection which reduces operator-based errors and enables performing penetration tests in a quicker way.
- Before the start of each test, the measuring system automatically resets, and then the penetration needle moves down to the sample using the electric drive.
- The plunger is then automatically released onto the sample and raised automatically after the testing period.
- The test result is displayed on the digital TFT touchscreen.
- A magnifying glass and an ultra- bright LED lamp are supplied to assist the operator in addition to automatic surface detection technology.
- The plunger can easily be removed for weight calibration.
- In addition to automatic surface detection, UTB-0130 has a PT 100 temperature sensor to measure the temperature in the transfer dish.
The Automatic Electronic Penetrometer is supplied complete with:
- Penetration Needle, 1 piece.
- Needle holder, 1 piece.
- Weights of 50g and 100g
- Transfer Dish
- Sample Cup, Ø 55×35 mm, 6 pieces, stainless steel
|Measuring Range||0-50 mm|
|Total Test Load||100 g (plunger 97.5 g + 2.5 g penetration needle)|
|Loading Time||5 seconds (adjustable from 0.1 to 9999 sec.)|
|Weight (approx.)||24 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.