Advanced Soil Systems
|Dimensions||464×546 x1206 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
- The LoadTrac II load frame provides compression/extension testing for a number of geotechnical tests that must have accurate control of the rate of dis-placement during loading.
- With acces-sories, the unit can perform uncon-fined compression, CBR, and triaxial shear phase testing.
- The base unit includes a stepper mo-tor, lead screw, vertical tension rods and crosshead, displacement trans-ducer, electronic controls and network communications.
- Versions of the unit are available to test loads up to 90 kN (20,000 lbs.).
- Displacement rates can be set to any value between 0.00003 and 15 mm per minutes (0.000001 to 0.6 inches per minute).
- The base unit can run in stand-alone mode without a computer.
- It includes built-in data acquisition and display capability.
- Sensor readings are dis-played in Sl or English units and stored in memory.
- Optional software running in Win-dows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 completely automates the test, reducing the data and preparing test results.
Applicable Test Standards:
- ASTM D-2166, AASHTO T-208 Unconfined Compression Testing of Soils
- ASTM D-1663 Compressive Strength of Moulded Soil-Cement Cylinders
- Choose capacity to fit user needs from 22, 45 and 90 kN (5,000, 10,000 and 20,000 lbs.) models
- Total automation of data collection and reporting of test results
- Prepare tables and plots of report quality within minutes of completing a test
- Generate columns of data for easy reduction using your own spreadsheet software
- Ability to access and control the unit over a computer network using Geo-Net option
|Motor||Stepper motor with built-in controls|
|Built-in displacement transducer with 76 mm
(3 in.) range and 0.0013 mm (0.00005 in) resolution
|Displacement||Control from 0.00003 to 15 mm per minute
(0.000001 to 0.6 in. per minute)
|Power||110/220 V, 50/60 Hz, 1phase|
|LTII-5,000||22 kN (5,000 lbs.) frame capacity|
|LTII-10,000||45 kN (10,000 lbs.) frame capacity|
|LTII-20,000||90 kN (20,000 lbs.) frame capacity|
|LTII-50,000||222 kN (50,000 lbs.) frame capacity|
|7020||75 mm (3.0 in) platen with load cell adaptor|
|Geo NET™||Network/Communication card and cable to link load
frame to PC.
|UC||Software package to automatically run and report
|UC Report||Editing/reporting software for multiple tests|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.