Thermal and Weathering Properties
|Standards||EN 1338, 1339, 1340, 1367-6, 12371, 13748-2; CEN/TS 12390-9|
- UTD-1440 Freezing and Thawing Chamber is supplied complete with 3 pcs. displaceable shelves and a Utest software yazılım (USOFT-1440).
|UTD-1440||Freezing and Thawing Chamber for Slab Tests 280 L|
|Models for 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTD-1440|
|Models for 110-120 V 60Hz, 1ph.||UTD-1440-N|
- The chamber is equipped with a user defined program including up to 16 steps.
- Time can be adjusted to 999 minutes for each step of the program.
- The temperature range of the cabinet is -30°C to +65°C.
- The temperature is controlled by a sensor which can be immersed either into the sample or into the water which the sample is placed into or into the salty water solution placed on the sample before starting the test.
- The calibration of the sensor is carried out using the user-friendly menu.
- The distribution of temperature in the cabinet is performed using an integral fan.
- Utest Software for transferring the data real-time to a computer is supplied complete with the cabinet and data can be monitored during the tests.
- Data can be converted to an excel report or to a graph.
- The condenser of the cabinet is fitted with an air-cooled hermetic cooler.
- The gas used for the cooler does not include CFC’s.
- The control unit is electronic and equipped with digital display with 0.1°C temperature resolution.
- The accuracy of cabin temperature distribution lower than 2°C.
- The user can pre-set the time and target temperature of each ramp and the number of each set by using the control unit.
|Internal Dimensions||480x1260x460 mm|
|External Dimensions||600x1900x600 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||100 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.