resolution of forces in simple bar structures
- FL 111represents a simple bar structure.
- In the single plane system, the bars are only subjected to compression and tension. Loads are applied only to the nodes.
- The unit comprises three bars that are joined together using disks such that the joints are free to move.
- A longitudinally adjustable bar permits the bar structure to be constructed with different angles. .
- The bars engage in the disks by snap-locks.
- Two of the node disks also form the supports (fixed and movable) and are clamped to the sturdy aluminium section base frame.
- The external load is applied to the upper nodal point by means of weights.
- The bar forces occurring are measured by the deformation of leaf spring elements in the middle of the bar.
- measurement of bar forces
- calculation of bar forces by the method of joints
- comparison: measuring result – calculation – graphical method
Scope of delivery:
- 1 frame
- 3 bars
- 3 node disks
- 3 dial gauges
- 1 set of weights
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 set of instructional material
Optional: WP 300.09 Laboratory trolley
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.