vectoral handling of forces in a planar central force system
- TM 115represents a planar central force system in which multiple forces act on a single point of application.
- Based on the example of a crane jib, forces are determined graphically and experimentally: resultant cable force, tensile force, compressive force.
- The directions and magnitudes of the forces are determined graphically by way of a force parallelogram.
- A bar of adjustable length and a chain make up the crane jib, which is attached by adjustable clamp elements to a retaining bar.
- Weights are applied to the crane jib.
- The occurring bar forces are indicated by integrated spring balances.
- graphical breakdown of forces by force parallelogram
- determination of the bar forces on various jib forms
- comparison of: measuring result – calculation – graphical method
Scope of delivery:
- 1 experimental unit
- 2 spring balances
- 1 set of weights
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 set of instructional material
Optional: WP 300.09 Laboratory trolley
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.