Analysis of Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||EN 13589, 13398, 13703; ASTM D113, D6084; AASHTO T51, AASHTO T300|
|UTB-1430||Force Ductility Testing Machine|
|UTB-1402A||Ductility Briquette Mould, Brass, ASTM D113 and AASHTO T51|
|UTB-1402NF||Ductility Briquette Mould, NF|
|UTB-1403A||Ductility Briquette Mould, Chrome Plated Brass, AASHTO T301|
|UTB-1405||Ductility Mould Base Plate, For One Mould, Brass|
|UTB-1405-3||Ductility Mould Base Plate, For Three Moulds, Brass|
|UTB-1406A||Ductility Mould, Brass, ASTM D6084, AASHTO T300|
|UTB-1406E||Ductility Mould, Brass, EN 13589|
|UTB-1408E||Ductility Mould, Brass, EN 13398|
|UTGE-4110||Cooler / Circulator Unit|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-1430||UTGE-4110|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-1430-N||UTGE-4110-N|
- The UTB-1430 Force Ductility Testing Machine is used to determine the deformation energy required to stretch a bitumen sample from 200 mm elongation to 400 mm elongation.
- Force ductility machine is capable of testing 3 specimens simultaneously.
- The speed of the machine can be adjusted from 5 mm/ min. to 100 mm/ min.
- Internal tank is made of stainless steel.
- The bath is fitted with an immersion heater in order to obtain the 25°C test temperature required for normal ductility testing.
- Water bath is covered by insulating material to reduce the heat loss during testing.
- The machine can be supplied with an external Cooler / Circulator Unit necessary to obtain the 5°C test temperature required for force ductility testing according to EN 13589.
- UTB-1430 Force Ductility Testing Machine has 3 load cells.
- The accuracy of load cells is ±0,1N with a maximum capacity of 300 N.
- Test speed can be adjusted and load-displacement curves can be drawn through the software.
- Software for UTB-1430 is capable of calculating deformation energy according to EN 13589 and displaying force vs displacement graphs for each sample separately or on the same screen.
- Cooler/Circulator Unit (UTGE-4110), moulds and mould base plates should be ordered separately.
- Elongation measurement through motor encoder.
- 3 simultaneous load measurements with 18-bit resolution.
- Ethernet port for connection to PC (not included).
- Colour large TFT graphic display with touch screen
- PID controlled heating and cooling system.
- Fine adjustment of test starting position for easy insertion and removal of different types of test moulds.
- Closed-loop PID temperature control of 25±0.5°C
- Temperature range from 4°C to ambient temperature (±0.5°C) with the Cooler / Circulator Unit (UTGE-4110).
- Selection of test parameters can be made either by TFT graphic display or computer software.
- Automatic calculation of deformation energy.
- Display of load vs deformation graphs.
- Ability to export test data to Microsoft Excel in *.xls file format
- Software assistance for elastic recovery test according to EN 13398 to minimise operator error.
|Weight (approx.)||160 kg|
|Weight (approx.)||85 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.