Physical and Chemical Properties
|Standards||ASTM C230; EN 459-2, 1015-3|
|UTCM-0660A||Cement Flow Table ASTM, metric|
|UTCM-0661A||Cement Flow Mould ASTM, metric|
|UTCM-0662A||Tamper ASTM Hardwood 13x25x150 mm|
|UTCM-0663A||Motorized Cement Flow Table ASTM|
|UTCM-0660E||Cement Flow Table EN|
|UTCM-0661E||Cement Flow Mould EN|
|UTCM-0662E||Tamper EN Ø 40×200 mm 250 gr|
|UTCM-0663E||Motorized Cement Flow Table EN|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0663A||UTC-0663E|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0663A-N|
- There are two models of the Cement Flow Table according to ASTM and EN standard.
- Both are used for determining the consistency of mortar, lime and cement specimens.
- Also, manual and motorized models are available.
- The hand operated model is fitted with a hand wheel.
- The motor operated model is driven by a motor speed reducer through a mechanical coupling at the rate of 1 revolution per second.
- The number of drops is pre-set on a counter and the machine stops automatically at the end of the cycle.
- EN model, the table is manufactured from stainless steel and has a 300 mm diameter table.
- The conical mould is made of brass and has dimensions of 100 mm base dia. x 70 mm top dia. x 60 mm height.
- ASTM model; the table is manufactured from brass and has 254 mm diameter.
- The conical mould is made of brass has dimensions of 100 mm base dia. X 70 mm top dia. X 50 mm height.
- Both models are supplied complete with brass flow mould and tamper.
|Table Diameter||254 mm||300 mm|
|Cone Base/Top Diameter||100.0 mm /70.0 mm||100.0mm /70.0 mm|
|Cone Height||50.0 mm||60.0 mm|
|Drop Height||12.7 mm||10.0 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||Manual||13 kg|
|Power||180 W (Motorized)|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.