Compression and Flexural Testing Machines
|Standards||EN 12390-5; ASTM C78, C293; AASHTO T 97|
|UTC-0370||Flexural Test Device for Flexural Tests on Concrete Beams|
- Flexural test device for centre-point or two-point (third-point- ASTM) loading flexural tests on concrete beams of 100x100x400-500 mm,150x150x600-750 mm.
- Consist of two upper rollers and two lower rollers of 25 mm dia. and 160 mm length.
- Capacity: 150 kN
- Total height:365 mm with 150mm beam, 290 mm with 100 mm beams.
- Distance between upper roller:100 mm or 150 mm
- Distance between lower rollers:300 mm or 450 mm
- Max vertical daylight:160 mm for 150mm beam
- Min vertical daylight:110 mm for 100mm beam
- Max travel:40 mm
- Total width:310 mm
- Usable with all Utest compression testing machines by replacing UTC-0370 with lower platen.
|Weight (approx.)||41 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.