Compression and Flexural Testing Machines
|Standards||EN 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1343, 13748-1, 13748-2, 12390-5, 12390-6; BS 1881; ASTM C78, C293, C496|
UTC-5600 200 kN Capacity Flexural Testing Frame U Type
UTC-5700 300 kN Capacity Flexural Testing Frame C Type
- The versatile UTEST Flexural Testing Frames are designed for minimum deflection at maximum load resulting in very high accuracy.
- The load frame is a welded steel fabrication carrying the ram fitted to the upper crosshead. All frames have a single acting down stroking ram with over travel switch protection to shut the machine down when maximum ram travel is reached.
- The return of the ram is done by dead weight or spring to get maximum accuracy on the load measurement.
- A load cell is used for load measurements on all frames.
- Each model is designed to accept all accessories required for flexural, transverse or compression tests.
- UTEST Flexural Frames UTC-5600 model is 200 kN capacity U type and UTC-5700 is a 300kN C type open structure designed to allow easy and practical front loading of the specimen.
- The very rigid C type design is ideal either for conventional flexural test or for more sophisticated tests such as deformability and ductility index.
- The load frame provides the stability needed for accurate and repeatable test results over the years of operation.
- All frames can be connected to any UTEST compression machine as a second frame or can be used with any UTEST power pack as an independent Flexural Machine.
- Flexural test assemblies should be ordered separately.
The main characteristics are:
- 2 different capacity high stability welded assembly
- Safety limit switch for 100- or 120-mm piston stroke
- High accuracy load measurement with strain gauge load cells
- Can accept wide range of accessories for mentioned standards
- Can be connected to any UTEST compression machine or UTEST power pack
|Capacity||200 kN||300 kN|
|Ram Travel||100 mm||120 mm|
|Max. Vertical Clearance||425 mm (without accessories)||425 mm (without accessories)|
|Max. Horizontal Clearance||650 mm||640 mm|
|Max. Clearance Between |
|900 mm||900 mm|
|The Distance Between the Centre of The Piston to The Side of The Frame||—||320 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||1000x950x1130 mm||1100x900x1250 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||225 kg||555 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.