This line of micropipettes is designed to meet the increased demand for fixed volume micropipettes that combine a good quality level with a certainly interesting price.
- Available ranging from the volume of 5 μl up to the volume of 1,000 μl.
- Ideal for applications in Clinical Diagnostics, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology and Analytical Chemistry and in all those fields in which a fixed dosage carried out with good precision and accuracy is necessary.
- The particularly lightweight body makes the handle comfortable.
- Individually calibrated according to the ISO8655 standards, the new international standards for piston-driven volumetric appliances
- Made of high-quality plastic
- equipped with tip ejector and stainless-steel piston for use prolonged over time
- The handle connection ensures a more comfortable and non-fatiguing grip
- The tip holder cone can house a wide variety of tips; it has a fine shape to make getting inside test tubes or containers having particularly narrow openings or lengthened shapes easier
- The robust structure of the body ensures high mechanical and chemical resistances, making them totally autoclavable at +121°C for 20 minutes
|Code||Micropipette mod.||Cap. μl||Acc. %||CV %||Kartell Tips|
|LPW1369||Labofix 5||5||± 1,5||± 0,8||956/959|
|LPW1370||Labofix 10||10||± 1,0||± 0,5||956/959|
|LPW1371||Labofix 20||20||± 0.5||± 0,3||958/960|
|LPW1372||Labofix 25||25||± 0.5||± 0,3||958/960|
|LPW1373||Labofix 50||50||± 0,3||± 0,3||958/960|
|LPW1374||Labofix 100||100||± 0,3||± 0,2||958/960|
|LPW1375||Labofix 200||200||± 0,3||± 0,2||958/960|
|LPW1376||Labofix 250||250||± 0,3||± 0,2||961|
|LPW1377||Labofix 500||500||± 0,3||± 0,2||961|
|LPW1378||Labofix 1000||1000||± 0,3||± 0,2||961|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.