HIGH IMPACT PS, Emergency eye wash station molded in strong high-impact PS.
- The directions are clearly printed on the support rack and the bottle can be filled with distilled water or other medicated liquid for ophthalmic use.
- Eye wash bottle Code LPW383, to be ordered separately, is made of PE provided with an eye cup with snap on cap, carefully designed to allow a quick and immediate flushing to remove foreign matters and prevent serious eye damage.
- The head has an air-vent valve to assure air refill of free space in the bottle thus preventing drawback of contaminated wash into the bottle.
- A perforated spray plate in the cup center breaks up the stream to give the eye a gentle wash.
- A drain tube releases waste.
|LPW2384||Versione Italiana||300 x 300|
|LPW2385||Version française||300 x 300|
|LPW2386||English version||300 x 300|
|LPW2387||Deutsche version||300 x 300|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.