Field Inspection and Sampling
||Field Inspection Testing Kit
||Field Inspection Pocket Vane Tester
||Extension Rod for UTS-0082
||Heavy Duty Pocket Penetrometer, 0-10 kgf/cm²
- The UTS-0080 Field Inspection Testing Kit is ideal for geo-technicians, geologists and agronomists.
- It consists of the UTS-0084 Pocket Penetrometer and of the UTS-0082 Field Inspection Pocket Vane Tester.
- The instrument is contained in a practical carrying case.
|UTS-0080 Field Inspection Testing Kit:
UTS-0082 & UTS-0084:
- The UTS-0082 Field Inspection Pocket Vane Tester is especially designed to measure the undrained shear strength (CU) of cohesive soils, consists of a cylindrical body with a torsional spring and three interchangeable vanes of different sizes used depending upon the expected strength of the soil.
- The height/diameter ratio of all vanes is 2.
- During operation the vane is driven for 5-6 cm into the soil and then turned with the handle.
- Deep measures (i.e. on the top of undisturbed samples) can be obtained using the extension rod.
- All stainless-steel construction.
- Supplied in a plastic case.
- Extension rod should be ordered separately.
|UTS-0082 Field Inspections Pocket Vane Tester:
|Vane Dimensions (height x dia.)
||32×16; 40×20, 50.8×25.4 mm
||0 to 240 kPa (0-24 N/cm’)
||5 N – m
||500 mm depth.
|Overall Dimensions (assembled)
- The UTS-0084 Heavy Duty Pocket Penetrometer is designed for making field classification of cohesive soils in terms of consistency, shear strength and approximate unconfined compressive strength.
- Heavy duty model is all stainless-steel construction, three interchangeable tips: 4.5 mm dia. for very hard soil, 6.35 mm for medium and soft soil, 8.98 mm for soft soil.
- Supplied complete with plastic case.
|UTS-0084 Heavy Duty Pocket Penetrometer:
||0 to 10 kgf/cm’
||210 mm length x 20 mm dia.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.