Soil Permeability & Dispersibility
|UTS-1320||Falling Head Permeability Set|
|UTS-1322||Falling Head Permeability Cell 100 mm dia.|
|UTS-1324||Wooden Stand with 4 Manometer Tubes|
|UTS-1326||Soaking Reservoir Tank|
- The UTS-1320 Falling Head Permeability Set is used to study the behaviour of soil, particularly fine-grained soils such as clay-like or silty soils, with respect to water flow.
- The UTS-1322 Falling Head Permeability Cell is manufactured from plated steel with an inside diameter of 100 mm.
- The UTS-1324 Wooden Stand is fitted with 4 glass Manometer Tubes of each 1500 mm long with inside diameters of about 21 mm, 12 mm, 5 mm and 3.5 mm.
- All tubes have connection valves.
- The UTS-1326 Soaking Reservoir Tank is manufactured from plated steel with an over-flow tube and is used for containing the permeability cell during the test.
- Optional Equipment for De-Airing Water should be ordered separately.
The UTS-1320 Falling Head Permeability Set is supplied complete with:
- Ø 100 mm Falling Head Permeability Cell
- Wooden Stand with 4 manometer tubes
- Soaking Reservoir Tank
- 3 m Hose (UTGP-1440)
|Product Code||Dimensions||Weight (approx.)|
|UTS-1322||150x150x260 mm||3 kg|
|UTS-1324||230x100x1700 mm||6.6 kg|
|UTS-1326||320x320x250 mm||3.6 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.