Soil Permeability & Dispersibility
|UTS-1334A||Falling Head Permeability Cell, ASTM, 80 mm (nominal) dia. with transparent plastic body|
|UTS-1336A||Falling Head Permeability Cell, ASTM, 120 mm (nominal) dia. with transparent plastic body|
|UTS-1343A||Falling head permeability cell, ASTM, 63 mm (2.5”) dia. with metal body.|
|UTS-1344A||Falling head permeability cell, ASTM, 76 mm (3.0”) dia. with metal body.|
|UTS-1345A||Falling head permeability cell, ASTM, 114 mm (4.5”) dia. with metal body.|
|UTS-1346A||Falling head permeability cell, ASTM, 152 mm (6”) dia. with metal body.|
|UTS-1347A||Falling head permeability cell, ASTM, 229 mm (9”) dia. with metal body.|
|UTS-1324||Wooden Stand with 4 Manometer Tubes|
|UTGP-1140||Plastic Hose, Ø8 mm OD, 3 m|
- Falling Head Permeability Cells are used to study the behaviour of soil, particularly fine-grained soils such as clay-like or silty soils, with respect to water flow.
- The Cells include a spring incorporated into top cap to apply 5-10 lbs. force against screen to prevent soil density changes and also have a transparent plexy or metal body and anodized aluminium upper and lower plates.
- The UTS-1324 Wooden Stand is fitted with 4 glass Manometer Tubes of each 1500 mm long with inside diameters of about 21 mm, 12 mm, 5 mm and 3.5 mm.
- All tubes have connection valves.
- Wooden Stand with 4 Manometer Tubes, Plastic Hose and equipment for De-Airing Water should be ordered separately.
Falling Head Permeability Cells are supplied complete with:
- Perforated plates and No.100 screen (each 2pcs.).
|Product Code||Dimensions||Weight (approx.)|
|UTS-1334A||140x220x350 mm||3.5 kg|
|UTS-1336A||180x250x450 mm||7 kg|
|UTS-1343A||120x200x305 mm||2.4 kg|
|UTS-1344A||140x220x330 mm||3.2 kg|
|UTS-1345A||200x270x370 mm||5.1 kg|
|UTS-1346A||240x310x420 mm||9.1 kg|
|UTS-1347A||330x400x510 mm||21 kg|
|UTS-1324||230x100x1700 mm||6.6 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.