The Sedi-Rate system allows a rapid and safe execution of the ESR test according to the Wester-green method.
- The system is composed of a tube in PP (12×86 mm) with label, complete with pink-cap containing 0,2 ml sodium citrate.
- The pipette in PS is silk-screened with a graduation scale from “0” to “180” and is provided with a fibre cap (allowing the blood to reach the 0 level) and with a little piston allowing a quick filling of the pipette thanks to the pressure exerted within the tube.
- Test procedure:
- fill the test tube with whole blood up to the mark on the label (1 ml)
- mix delicately by turning it over
- insert the pipette until the blood reaches the 0 level
- wait 60 minutes and read.
|LPW88435||Test tube in PP 12×86 mm with pink cap complete with Code LPW88437|
|LPW88436||10 place numbered rack for SEDI-RATE system|
|LPW88437||Pipette in PS|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.