fundamentals of the equilibrium of moments and application of the law of levers
- EM 049is used to investigate the fundamentals of the equilibrium of moments based on the example of a two-arm lever.
- Moments occurring on the lever are to be brought to equilibrium.
- A centrally mounted beam represents a two-arm lever.
- Movable riders are placed on the lever and weights are applied.
- Equilibrium is attained by moving the weights.
- Distances from the pivot point – the lever arms – can be read from an integrated scale.
- The calculation of the lever arms is verified in the experiment.
- A vertical column carries the lever.
- A sturdy base plate ensures that the unit stands securely.
- fundamentals of the equilibrium of moments: applied forces, generated moments and equilibrium.
- action of forces dependent on the lever arm.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 experimental unit
- 1 set of weights
- 1 set of instructional material
Optional: WP 300.09 Laboratory trolley
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.