complete production-ready drawing set, GUNT course: engineering drawing
- The model of a safety catch is part of the extensive GUNTcourse providing an introduction to engineering drawing.
- The didactic approach is based on a real-world component and systematically develops transferable learning content.
- The manufactured parts are precision-manufactured and therefore also suitable for measuring exercises.
- The surfaces of the manufactured parts are burnished to prevent corrosion.
- Ideally, the part should be used in the classroom as an exercise.
- Two or three students can work meaningfully with one kit.
- part of the GUNT course on engineering drawing
- practical functional model of a safety catch
- all production parts made from precision-manufactured burnished steel surfaces
- instructional material incorporates action-oriented and interdisciplinary forms of teaching
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 130x100x60mm
- Weight: approx. 1kg
- readily understandable engineering drawings and lists of parts
- production-based and standards-compliant representation of single parts: dimensioning, surface and tolerance specifications
- technological aspects: material selection, functions, production processes, work planning and more
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 safety catch
- 1 set of instructional material
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.