consists of drilling jig and workpiece
- Reading and understanding complex engineering drawings are core skills.
- They are at least equivalent to drawing ability itself, and are the aim of this GUNT
- The use of concrete applications and real-world workpieces and standard parts is intended to develop engineering communication skills.
- The actual drawing tasks are developed from a larger technological environment.
- TZ 200.61provides an introduction to the graphical representation of rotationally symmetrical components and the representation of sections.
- The central element is a drilling jig that can be used, in this case, to drill into a bearing cap.
- A quarter has been cut out of the base of the drilling jig.
- This illustrates the concepts of “section” and “half-section”.
- The cut-out quarter is also provided on the base plate, so that the difficult topic of sectional views can be demonstrated clearly.
- All parts are clearly arranged on a base plate.
- An exploded view, attached to the base plate, illustrates the overall arrangement.
- The manufactured parts are precision-manufactured and therefore are also suitable for measuring exercises.
- Ideally, the parts should be used in the classroom as an exercise.
- Two or three students can work meaningfully with one kit.
- part of the GUNT course on engineering drawing
- rotationally symmetrical components using the example of a practical drilling jig for machining of a workpiece (bearing cap)
- base of the drilling jig prepared as a half section
- all individual parts of the drilling jig precision-manufactured from aluminium
- PVC bearing cap as workpiece
- base plate with printed exploded drawing
- storage system for parts
- instructional material incorporates action-oriented and interdisciplinary forms of teaching
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 420x300x75mm (storage system)
- Weight: approx. 2kg
- introduction to graphical representation of rotationally symmetrical components
- familiarisation with sectional views: full section and half section
- dimensioning of rotating parts and threads
- production engineering aspects:
- devices as aids for drilling and reaming
- complete machining on modern tooling machines
- tolerances, fits, surface specifications
- classification of the workpiece (bearing cap) in a larger technological context
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 base plate with the individual parts of the drilling jig
- 1 workpiece (bearing cap)
- 1 set of standard parts (drill bush, pin, O-ring)
- 1 set of instructional material
- GUNT course: engineering drawing
- introduction to sectional views
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.