SEMI-AUTOMATIC Compression Testing Machines
|Standards||EN 12390-4, EN 12390-3|
|UTS-5727.SLP||2000 kN Capacity Compression Testing Machines, for Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-5737.SLP||3000 kN Capacity Compression Testing Machines, for Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-0210||High Precision Pressure Transducer and Electronic|
|UTC-4682||Pedestal for 2000kN and 3000 kN Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1ph||UTC-5727.SLP||UTC-5737.SLP|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph||UTC-5727.SLP-N||UTC-5737.SLP-N|
- UTC-5727.SLP and UTC-5737.SLP models Semi-Automatic Compression Testing Machines are manufactured for compression testing of cubes and cylinders acc. to EN standards.
- These machines also meet the requirements of CE norms with respect to the health and safety of the operator. And their user-friendly design enables an inexperienced operator to perform the test.
- The Semi-Automatic Compression Machines consist of a welded frame (see table), hydraulic power pack (UTC-4820) with LPI battery operated digital readout unit (UTC-4920LP).
- UTC-4682 Pedestal for the frames of the machines should be ordered separately.
- Class A starting from with the 5% of the machine capacity, (Special calibration option starting from 1% of the full range with UTC-0210)
- 1 channel with two different calibration table, test parameters and specimen information (by changing the sensor belong to another frame, the unit can be control for second test frame)
- Multi-point calibration
- Real time numeric display of load and load pressure
- Supplied with factory calibration certificate for force transfer stability and the self-alignment of the upper loading platen conforming to EN 12390-4
- Welded steel walled frame with lower and upper (spherically-seated) loading platens
- Load measurement with a pressure transducer
- Hydraulic pump with dual stage for rapid approach
- RS232 Serial port for PC or thermal or dot matrix printer
- Free of charge Utest software for compression/flexure testing machines (USOFT-4820.SLP) for compression, flexure, splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement, brick/masonry units
- Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
- Limit switch for piston stroke
- Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
- USOFT-4820.SLP Test Software is improved for semi-automatic concrete compression and flexural testing machines with LPI Battery Operated Digital Readout Unit during the test to collect and record data and to prepare the report containing the results obtained.
- Before the test, a PC which the Utest software is installed is connected to RS232 port of LPI reading unit, the data obtained in the test can be monitored and recorded in real time.
- The advanced functions for data base management provide an easy navigation of all saved data.
- Test report including the test results and user defined test information (names and the Company details, test type, specimen type, user info and other knowledge required) can be print out.
EN 12390-4 SEMI-AUTOMATIC COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINES FOR CUBES AND CYLINDERS
|Capacity||2000 kN||3000 kN|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||Ø 300 mm||Ø 300 mm|
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||Ø 300 mm||Ø 300 mm|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||53 HRC||53 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,03 mm||0,03 mm|
|Piston Diameter||250 mm||300 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm||50 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance Between Bearing Blocks (E)||350 mm||350 mm|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||360 mm||415 mm|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cubes (up to)||200 mm (**)||200 mm (**)|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cylinders (up to)||Ø160×320 mm||Ø160×320 mm|
|Power||550 W||550 W|
|Oil Capacity||20 L||20 L|
|Maximum Working Pressure||410 Bar||410 Bar|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||750x455x1145 mm||805x500x1205 mm|
|Weight||820 kg||1060 kg|
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The machines for cubes and cylinders are supplied complete with:
• 100 mm, 50 mm, 30 mm height x Ø205 mm distance pieces
• UTC-4622E – Fixture for Centring Specimens, compatible with Ø300 mm lower loading platen for 100 mm and 150 mm cubes, Ø100 mm and Ø150 mm cylinders
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Appropriate Distance piece/s for the cylinder and cube specimens with the height of lower than 150mm should be ordered separately.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.