AUTOMATIC Compression Testing Machines
|Standards||EN 12390-4, EN 772-1|
|UTC-6729.FPR||2000 kN Capacity Four Column Compression Testing Frame for Masonry Units, Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-6739.FPR||3000 kN Capacity Four Column Compression Testing Frame for Masonry Units, Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-6749.FPR||4000 kN Capacity Four Column Compression Testing Frame for Masonry Units, Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-6759.FPR||5000 kN Capacity Four Column Compression Testing Frame for Masonry Units, Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-0210||High Precision Pressure Transducer and Electronic|
|UTC-4684||Pedestal for 2000 kN and 3000 kN Four Column Compression Testing Frames|
|UTC-4686||Pedestal for 4000 kN and 5000 kN Four Column Compression Testing Frames|
|Models for 220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1ph||UTC-6729.FPR||UTC-6739.FPR||UTC-6749.FPR||UTC-6759.FPR|
|Models for 110V 60 Hz||UTC-6729.FPR -N||UTC-6739.FPR -N||UTC-6749.FPR -N||UTC-6759.FPR -N|
- UTC-6729.FPR, UTC-6739.FPR, UTC-6749.FPR and UTC-6759.FPR models Automatic compression Testing Machines are manufactured for compression testing of masonry units, cubes and cylinders acc. to EN standards.
- These machines also meet the requirements of CE norms with respect to the health and safety of the operator.
- The machines allow inexperienced operators to perform the test.
- Once the machine has been switched on and the specimen is positioned and centred by the help of fixtures or/and concentric centring lines of lower loading platen, the only required operations are:
- Setting test parameters, including pace rate (only required when the specimen type is changed).
- Pressing the START button on the control unit.
- The machine automatically starts the rapid approach, when the specimen touches the upper platen the rapid approach is ended and starts loading at the pace rate that selected by user and stops once the specimen fails.
- Automatically saves the test parameters and test results.
- The Machines consist of a welded steel frame (see table) and UTC-4830FPR automatic hydraulic power pack with U-Touch PRO Control Unit.
- Pace Rate control between 1 kN to 25 kN
- Accuracy Class 1 acc. to EN 12390-4 starting from with the 5% of the machine capacity (Special calibration option Class 1 starting from 1% of the full range with UTC-0210)
- Supplied with factory calibration certificate for force transfer stability and the self-alignment of the upper loading platen conforming to EN 12390-4
- Tests automatically with closed loop control
- The tests can be performed by controlling the machine either on U-Touch PRO control unit (UTC-4930.FPR) or on a computer with using free UTEST Software (USOFT-4830.FPR) which is provided free of charge with the machines.
- Load measurement with a pressure transducer
- Hydraulic pump with dual stage for rapid approach
- Welded steel walled frame with a single acting piston
- Piston return at the end of test automatically
U-Touch PRO Control Unit:
- U-Touch PRO Control Unit UTC-4930.FPR is designed to perform automatically compression, flexure and splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement mortar, masonry units/blocks by controlling the Utest automatic compression / flexure testing machines.
- All the operations of U-Touch PRO are controlled from the front panel touch screen display.
- U-Touch PRO Control Unit has easy to use menu options.
- It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seamless manner to activate the option or enter a numeric value to set the test parameters.
- Digital graphic display is able to draw real-time “Load vs. Time”, or “Stress vs. Time” graphics
UTEST Software for Automatic Compression / Flexure Testing Machines:
- UTEST software USOFT-4830.FPR provides to perform automatically compression, flexure and splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement mortar, masonry units/blocks by controlling the Utest automatic compression / flexure testing machines.
- The advantages of performing tests on computer with using UTEST Software, such as reporting, graphical output, etc. can be seen in detail at the USOFT-4930.FPR (The UTEST Software for Automatic Compression / Flexure Testing Machines with UTC-4830FPR Hydraulic Power Pack) pages.
Optional Additional Frame:
- For compression and especially flexural testing, additionally second testing frame should be ordered separately.
- In this case, the machines provide load control of two separate testing frames with closed-loop P.I.D control with automatic test procedure by using selecting test channel and additional selector valve.
- Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
- Limit switch for piston stroke
- Emergency stop button
- Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
- Software controlled maximum load value
EN 12930-4 EN 772-1 AUTOMATIC FOUR COLUMNS COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINES
FOR MASONRY UNITS, CUBES AND CYLINDERS
|Capacity||2000 kN||3000 kN||4000 kN||5000 kN|
|Frame Type||Four Column||Four Column||Four Column||Four Column|
|Lower Platens Dimensions (D)||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm|
|Upper Platens with Ball Seating Assembly Dimensions (C)||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm|
|Surface Hardness of Loading Platens||≥ 55 HRC||≥ 55 HRC||≥ 55 HRC||≥ 55 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,03 mm||0,03 mm||0,03 mm||0,03 mm|
|Piston Diameter||250 mm||310 mm||360 mm||400 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm||50 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance Between Platens (E)||350 mm||350 mm||520 mm||520 mm|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cylinders (up to)||Ø160×320 mm||Ø150×300 mm||Ø150×300 mm||Ø150×300 mm|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cubes (up to)||300 mm (**)||300 mm (**)||300 mm (**)||300 mm (**)|
|Sizes of Specimens for Masonry Units (up to)||300×500 mm (**)||300×500 mm (**)||300×500 mm (**)||300×500 mm (**)|
|Power||750 W||750 W||750 W||750 W|
|Oil Capacity||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L|
|Maximum Working Pressure||410 Bar||410 Bar||410 Bar||410 Bar|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xG)||960x560x1100 mm||1050x690x1150 mm||1145x825x1540 mm||1235x640x1555 mm|
|Weight||1110 kg||1625 kg||2640 kg||3345 kg|
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The machines for masonry units, cubes and cylinders are supplied complete with:
• 100 mm, 50 mm, 30 mm height x Ø205 mm distance pieces (two pcs. each for UTC-6749 and UTC-6759)
• UTC-4626E – Fixture for centring specimens, compatible with 310x510x50 mm lower loading platen, for 100 mm and 150mm cubes and Ø100 mm and Ø150 mm cylinders (for UTC-6729 and UTC-6739)
• UTC-4627E – Fixture for centring specimens, compatible with 310x510x50 mm lower loading platen, for 150mm and 250mm cubes, Ø150mm and Ø250mm cylinders for UTC-6749 and UTC-6759
• Lifting Device for Lower Loading Platen (UTC-4629)
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Appropriate distance piece/s for the cylinder and cube specimens with the height of lower than 150 mm should be ordered separately for UTC-6729.FPR and UTC-6739.FPR
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.