SEMI-AUTOMATIC Compression Testing Machines
|UTC-4609EG.SLP||600 kN EN 772-1 and General Purpose Semi-Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Masonry Units/Blocks, Cylinders and Cubes|
|UTC-4709EG.SLP||1100 kN EN 772-1 and General Purpose Semi-Automatic Compression Testing Machines for Masonry Units/Blocks, Cylinders and Cubes|
|UTC-0210||High Precision Pressure Transducer and Electronic|
|UTC-4682||Pedestal for 1500 kN, 2000kN and 3000 kN Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1ph||UTC-4609EG.SLP||UTC-4709EG.SLP|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph||UTC-4609EG.SLP-N||UTC-4709EG.SLP-N|
- UTC-4609E.SLP and UTC-4709E.SLP models Semi-Automatic Compression Testing Machines are manufactured for compression testing of masonry units/ blocks, cylinders and cubes.
- These machines also meet the requirements of CE norms with respect to the health and safety of the operator. And their user-friendly design enables an inexperienced operator to perform the test.
- The Semi-Automatic Compression Machines consist of a welded frame (see table), hydraulic power pack (UTC-4820) with LPI battery operated digital readout unit (UTC-4920LP).
- UTC-4682 Pedestal for the frames of the machines should be ordered separately.
- Load Accuracy Class 1 starting from with the 5% of the machine capacity 1 channel with two different calibration table, test parameters and specimen information (by changing the sensor belong to another frame, the unit can be control for second test frame)
- Multi-point calibration
- Real time numeric display of load and load pressure
- Peak hold property
- Welded steel walled frame with lower and upper (spherically-seated) loading platens
- Load measurement with a pressure transducer
- Hydraulic pump with dual stage for rapid approach
- RS232 Serial port for PC or thermal or dot matrix printer
- Free of charge Utest software for compression/flexure testing machines (USOFT-4820.SLP) for compression, flexure, splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement, brick/masonry units
- Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
- Limit switch for piston stroke
- Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
- USOFT-4820.SLP Test Software is improved for semi-automatic concrete compression and flexural testing machines with LPI Battery Operated Digital Readout Unit during the test to collect and record data and to prepare the report containing the results obtained.
- Before the test, a PC which the Utest software is installed is connected to RS232 port of LPI reading unit, the data obtained in the test can be monitored and recorded in real time.
- The advanced functions for data base management provide an easy navigation of all saved data.
- Test report including the test results and user defined test information (names and the Company details, test type, specimen type, user info and other knowledge required) can be print out.
EN 772-1 and GENERAL PURPOSE SEMI-AUTOMATIC COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINES
WITH WELDED WALLS FOR MASONRY UNITS/BLOCKS, CYLINDERS AND CUBES
|Capacity||600 kN||1100 kN|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm|
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||55 HRC||55 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,05 mm||0,05 mm|
|Piston Diameter||230 mm||250 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm||50 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance Between Bearing Blocks (E)||330 mm||330 mm|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||320 mm||320 mm|
|For Masonry Units/Blocks|
Specimens Sizes (up to)
|up to 300×500 mm masonry units/blocks||up to 300×500 mm masonry units/blocks|
|For Cylinder Specimens Sizes (up to)||up to Ø160×320 mm cylinders||up to Ø160×320 mm cylinders|
|For Cubes Specimens Sizes (up to)||200 mm||200 mm|
|Power||550 W||550 W|
|Oil Capacity||20 L||20 L|
|Maximum Working Pressure||150 Bar||280 Bar|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||680x550x750 mm||680x550x750 mm|
|Weight||690 kg||690 kg|
|(d*) depth |
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The machines are supplied complete with:
• 100 mm, 50 mm, 30mm height x Ø165 mm distance pieces (plus 15 mm x Ø165 mm for UTC-4714GE)
• Lifting Device for Lower Loading Platen (UTC-4629)
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.