AUTOMATIC Compression Testing Machines
|Standards||EN 12390-4, EN 772-1|
|UTC-5729.FPR||2000 kN Capacity Compression Testing Frame for Masonary Units, Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-5739.FPR||3000 kN Capacity Compression Testing Frame for Masonary Units, Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-0210||High Precision Pressure Transducer and Electronic|
|UTC-4682||Pedestal for 2000 kN and 3000 kN Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
- UTC-5729.FPR and UTC-5739.FPR models Automatic compression Testing Machines are manufactured for compression testing of masonry units, cubes and cylinders acc. to EN standards.
- These machines also meet the requirements of CE norms with respect to the health and safety of the operator.
- The machines allow inexperienced operators to perform the test.
- Once the machine has been switched on and the specimen is positioned and centred by the help of fixtures or/and concentric centring lines of lower loading platen, the only required operations are;
- Setting test parameters, including pace rate (only required when the specimen type is changed).
- Pressing the START button on the control unit.
- The machine automatically starts the rapid approach, when the specimen touches the upper platen the rapid approach is ended and starts loading at the pace rate that selected by user and stops once the specimen fails.
- Automatically saves the test parameters and test results.
- The Machines consist of a welded steel frame (see table) and UTC-4830FPR automatic hydraulic power pack with U-Touch PRO Control Unit.
- Pace Rate control between 1 kN to 25 kN
- Accuracy Class 1 acc. to EN 12390-4 starting from with the 5% of the machine capacity (Special calibration option Class 1 starting from 1% of the full range with UTC-0210)
- Supplied with factory calibration certificate for force transfer stability and the self-alignment of the upper loading platen conforming to EN 12390-4
- Tests automatically with closed loop control
- The tests can be performed by controlling the machine either on U-Touch PRO control unit (UTC-4930.FPR) or on a computer with using free UTEST Software (USOFT-4830.FPR) which is provided free of charge with the machines.
- Load measurement with a pressure transducer
- Hydraulic pump with dual stage for rapid approach
- Welded steel walled frame with a single acting piston
- Piston return at the end of test automatically
U-Touch PRO Control Unit:
- U-Touch PRO Control Unit UTC-4930.FPR is designed to perform automatically compression, flexure and splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement mortar, masonry units/blocks by controlling the Utest automatic compression / flexure testing machines.
- All the operations of U-Touch PRO are controlled from the front panel touch screen display.
- U-Touch PRO Control Unit has easy to use menu options.
- It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seamless manner to activate the option or enter a numeric value to set the test parameters. Digital graphic display is able to draw real-time “Load vs. Time”, or “Stress vs. Time” graphics
UTEST Software for Automatic Compression / Flexure Testing Machines:
- UTEST software USOFT-4830.FPR provides to perform automatically compression, flexure and splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement mortar, masonry units/blocks by controlling the Utest automatic compression / flexure testing machines.
- The advantages of performing tests on computer with using UTEST Software, such as reporting, graphical output, etc. can be seen in detail at the USOFT-4930.FPR (The UTEST Software for Automatic Compression / Flexure Testing Machines with UTC-4830FPR Hydraulic Power Pack) pages.
Optional Additional Frame:
- For compression and especially flexural testing, additionally second testing frame should be ordered separately.
- In this case, the machines provide load control of two separate testing frames with closed-loop P.I.D control with automatic test procedure by using selecting test channel and additional selector valve.
- Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
- Limit switch for piston stroke
- Emergency stop button
- Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
- Software controlled maximum load value
|EN 12390-4 and EN 772-1 COMPRESSION TESTING FRAMES WITH WELDED WALLS FOR CONCTERE CUBES AND CYLINDERS AND MASONRY UNITS|
|Capacity||2000 kN||3000 kN|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm|
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||310x510x50 mm||310x510x50 mm|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||55 HRC||55 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,03 mm||0,03 mm|
|Piston Diameter||250 mm||310 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm||50 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance|
Between Bearing Blocks (E)
|350 mm||350 mm|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||360 mm||415 mm|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cylinders (up to)||Ø160×320 mm||Ø160×320 mm|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cubes (up to)||300 mm (**)||300 mm (**)|
|Sizes of Specimens for Masonry Units (up to)||300×500 mm (**)||300×500 mm (**)|
|750 W||750 W|
|20 L||20 L|
|410 Bar||410 Bar|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||820x550x1145 mm||875x550x1205 mm|
|Weight||965 kg||1205 kg|
|(d*) depth |
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The machines for masonry units, cubes and cylinders are supplied complete with:
• 100 mm, 50 mm, 30 mm height x Ø205 mm distance pieces.
• Fixture for Centring Specimens, compatible with 310x510x50 mm lower loading platen for 100 mm and 150 mm cubes, Ø100 mm and Ø150 mm cylinders.
• Lifting Device for Lower Loading Platen (UTC-4629)
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Appropriate Distance piece/s for the cylinder and cube specimens with the height of lower than 150 mm should be ordered separately.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.