Compression Testing Frames
|Standards||EN 12390-4, EN 12390-3|
|UTC-6727||2000 kN Capacity Four Column Compression Testing Frame, for Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-6737||3000 kN Capacity Four Column Compression Testing Frame, for Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-6748||4000 kN Capacity Four Column Compression Testing Frame, for Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-6758||5000 kN Capacity Four Column Compression Testing Frame, for Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-4684||Pedestal for 2000 kN and 300 kN Four Column Compression Testing Frames|
|UTC-4686||Pedestal for 4000 kN and 5000 kN Four Column Compression Testing Frames|
- UTC-6727, UTC-6737, UTC-6748 and UTC-6758 compression testing frames with four columns for cubes and cylinders consist of a loading cylinder assembly, lower and upper (spherically-seated) loading platens. acc. to EN standards.
- EN four column compression testing frames provides the stability needed for accurate and repeatable test results over the years of operation.
- The frames are supplied with factory calibration certificate for force transfer stability and the self-alignment of the upper loading platen conforming to EN 12390-4.
- Any hydraulic power pack with control and read out unit and a pressure transducer for measuring the loads, can be positioned on the right-hand side of the load frame for easier accessibility, increased productivity and for safer operations.
- All frames have a single acting up stroking ram and also have front and rear protective doors and limit switch for piston stroke for safety.
- The diameter of the pistons is designed to work with their load capacities.
- There is a low friction coaxial PTFE seal between the cylinder and the piston fitted to the cylinder.
- The lower loading platens are provided with centring lines and fixture for centring specimens.
- UTC-4684 and UT-4686 Pedestals that are made of steel to facilitate the user’s placement of specimens in the frames for compression test should be ordered separately.
- See the below table for supplied items with the frames.
EN 12390-4 COMPRESSION TESTING FRAMES WITH FOUR COLUMNS FOR CUBES AND CYLINDERS
|Capacity||2000 Kn||3000 kN||4000 kN||5000 kN|
|Frame Type||Four Column||Four Column||Four Column||Four Column|
|Lower Platens Dimensions (D)||Ø 300 mm||Ø 300 mm||Ø 360 mm||Ø 360 mm|
|Upper Platens with Ball Seating Assembly Dimensions (C)||Ø 300 mm||Ø 300 mm||Ø 360 mm||Ø 360 mm|
|Surface Hardness of Loading Platens||≥ 53 HRC||≥ 53 HRC||≥ 53 HRC||≥ 53 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,03 mm||0,03 mm||0,03 mm||0,03 mm|
|Piston Diameter||250 mm||310 mm||360 mm||400 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm||50 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance Between Platens (E)||350 mm||350 mm||520 mm||520 mm|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||348/168 mm||348/168 mm||426/309 mm||426/309 mm|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cubes||200 mm (**)||200 mm (**)||200 mm (**)||200 mm (**)|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cylinders (up to)||Ø160×320 mm||Ø160×320 mm||Ø250×500 mm (**)||Ø250×500 mm (**)|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xG)||590x560x1100 mm||680x690x1150 mm||772x825x1540 mm||772x825x1570 mm|
|Weight||935 kg||1435 kg||2485 kg||2540 kg|
|(d*) depth |
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The machines for cubes and cylinders are supplied complete with:
• 100 mm, 50 mm, 30 mm height x Ø205 mm distance pieces (two pcs. each for UTC-6748 and UTC-6758)
• UTC-4622E – Fixture for Centring Specimens, compatible with Ø300 mm lower loading platen for 100 mm and 150 mm cubes, Ø100 mm and Ø150 mm cylinders (for UTC-6727 and UTC-6737)
• UTC-4624E – Fixture for centring specimens, compatible with Ø360 mm lower loading platen for 150 mm and 250 mm cubes, Ø150 mm and 250 mm cylinders (for UTC-6748 and UTC-6758)
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors.
Appropriate distance piece/s for the cylinder and cube specimens with the height of lower than 150mm should be ordered separately.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.