Compression Testing Frames
|Standards||EN 12390-4, EN 12390-3|
|UTC-5727||2000 kN Capacity Compression Testing Frame, for Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-5737||3000 kN Capacity Compression Testing Frame, for Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-4682||Pedestal for 2000 kN and 3000 kN Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
- UTC-5727 and UTC-5737 compression testing frames for cubes and cylinders consist of rigid welded steel walls, a loading cylinder assembly, lower and upper (spherically-seated) loading platens. acc. to EN standards.
- EN compression testing frames provides the stability needed for accurate and repeatable test results over the years of operation.
- The frames are supplied with factory calibration certificate for force transfer stability and the self-alignment of the upper loading platen conforming to EN 12390-4.
- Any hydraulic power pack with control and read out unit and a pressure transducer for measuring the loads, can be positioned on the right-hand side of the load frame for easier accessibility, increased productivity and for safer operations.
- All frames have a single acting up stroking ram and also have front and rear protective doors and limit switch for piston stroke for safety.
- The diameter of the piston is designed to work with the load capacity.
- There is a low friction coaxial PTFE seal between the cylinder and the piston fitted to the cylinder.
- The lower loading platens are provided with concentric centring lines and fixture for centring specimens
- UTC-4682 Pedestal that is made of steel to facilitate the user’s placement of specimens in the frames for compression test should be ordered separately.
- See the below table for supplied items with the frames.
EN 12390-4 COMPRESSION TESTING FRAMES WITH WELDED WALLS FOR CUBES AND CYLINDERS
|Capacity||2000 kN||3000 kN|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)||Ø 300 mm||Ø 300 mm|
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)||Ø 300 mm||Ø 300 mm|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks||53 HRC||53 HRC|
|Flatness Tolerance||0,03 mm||0,03 mm|
|Piston Diameter||250 mm||300 mm|
|Piston Stroke||50 mm||50 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance
Between Bearing Blocks (E)
|350 mm||350 mm|
|Horizontal Clearance (B)||360 mm||415 mm|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cubes (up to)||200 mm (**)||200 mm (**)|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cylinders (up to)||Ø160×320 mm||Ø160×320 mm|
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)||440x455x11450 mm||505x550x1205 mm|
|Weight||755 kg||990 kg|
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The frames for cubes and cylinders are supplied complete with;
• 100mm, 50mm and 30mm height Ø205 mm distance pieces
• UTC-4622E – Fixture for Centring Specimens, compatible with Ø300mm lower loading platen for 100mm and 150mm cubes, Ø100mm and Ø150mm cylinders
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Appropriate Distance piece/s for the cylinder and cube specimens with the height of lower than 150mm should be ordered separately.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.