Compression Testing Frames
|Standards||EN 12390-4, EN 12390-3, EN 772-1|
|UTC-5729||2000 kN Capacity Compression Testing Frame for Masonry Units, Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-5739||3000 kN Capacity Compression Testing Frame for Masonry Units, Cubes and Cylinders, EN|
|UTC-4682||Pedestal for 2000 kN and 3000 kN Compression Testing Frames with Welded Walls|
- UTC-5729 and UTC-5739 compression testing frames with rigid welded steel walls for masonry units, cubes and cylinders consist of a loading cylinder assembly, lower and upper (spherically-seated) loading platens. acc. to EN standards.
- The frames are tested and certified for force transfer stability and the self-alignment of the upper loading platen conforming to EN 12390-4 by Utest.
- EN compression testing frames provides the stability needed for accurate and repeatable test results over the years of operation.
- The frames are supplied with factory calibration certificate for force transfer stability and the self-alignment of the upper loading platen conforming to EN 12390-4.
- Any hydraulic power pack with control and read out unit and a pressure transducer for measuring the loads, can be positioned on the right-hand side of the load frame for easier accessibility, increased productivity and for safer operations.
- All frames have a single acting up stroking ram and also have front and rear protective doors and limit switch for piston stroke for safety. The diameter of the piston is designed to work with the load capacity.
- There is a low friction coaxial PTFE seal between the cylinder and the piston fitted to the cylinder.
- The lower loading platens are provided with concentric centring lines and fixture for centring specimens
- UTC-4682 Pedestal that is made of steel to facilitate the user’s placement of specimens in the frames for compression test should be ordered separately.
- See the below table for supplied items with the frames.
EN 12390-4 and EN 772-1 COMPRESSION TESTING FRAMES
WITH WELDED WALLS FOR CONCRETE CUBES AND CYLINDERS AND MASONRY UNITS
|Lower Bearing Block, Dimensions (D)|
|Upper Bearing Block, (With Spherically Seating Assembly) Dimensions (C)|
|Surface Hardness of Bearing Blocks|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance|
Between Bearing Blocks (E)
|Horizontal Clearance (B)|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cylinders (up to)|
|Sizes of Specimens for Cubes (up to)|
300 mm (**)
300 mm (**)
|Sizes of Specimens for Masonry Units (up to)|
300×500 mm (**)
300×500 mm (**)
|Dimensions (wxlxh) (Axd*xF)|
|(d*) depth |
(**) Limited by capacity of the frame
The machines for masonry units, cubes and cylinders are supplied complete with:
• 100 mm, 50 mm, 30 mm height x Ø205 mm distance pieces.
• Fixture for Centring Specimens, compatible with 310x510x50 mm lower loading platen for 100 mm and 150 mm cubes, Ø100 mm and Ø150 mm cylinders.
• Lifting Device for Lower Loading Platen (UTC-4629)
• Removable transparent front and rear safety doors
Appropriate Distance piece/s for the cylinder and cube specimens with the height of lower than 150 mm should be ordered separately.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.