* Below Balance Weighing Facility *
- The Backlit display changes colour to show if a sample is under, over, or within the pre-set limits.
- Store and recall up to 100 product lookups or piece weights to improve efficiency in production or warehouse applications.
- Designed to be tough, the LBA025 features ABS housing, stainless steel platform, non-slip feet and load cell protection.
- Backlit display changes colour for quick notification of check weighing limits
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimise setup
- Drip channels help divert spills away from the scale’s internal components
- Check weighing with audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Pre-set tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Product look up (PLU) memory locations store a range of items for recall
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
|Stabilisation time||2 seconds|
|Platform size||210 x 300mm|
|Units of measurement||g, kg, lb, oz, lb:oz|
|Interface||RS-232 optional USB|
|Display||Backlit LCD 15mm high digits|
|Power supply||12VDC 50/60Hz 800mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery|
|Operating temperature||-10°C 40°C|
|Real-time clock||Real-time clock|
|Overall dimensions (w x d x h)||326 × 355 × 115mm|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.