interaction of electromagnetic and mechanical elements of the system
- Asynchronous motors are in widespread use as drive mechanisms.
- These motors can generate machine vibrations. If there is an asymmetric gap, the circulating magnetic forces induce rotational and bending vibrations.
- The same applies to partial failure of the electrical windings.
- In this case, the asymmetrical magnetic field also induces mechanical vibrations.
- The PT 500.19accessory set features an adjustable centring device to adjust an asymmetrical gap.
- A winding that can be switched off generates an electromagnetic asymmetry.
- The display and control unit of the PT 500base system powers the asynchronous motor and permits the speed to be adjusted.
- The motor is subjected to load by the PT 500.05brake and load unit.
- The accessory set is mounted on the base plate of the machinery diagnostic base system PT 500.
- To measure and evaluate the experiment, the computerised vibration analyser PT 500.04is required.
- It includes all the necessary sensors, a measuring amplifier and analysis software to record the vibration phenomena.
- investigation of vibration behaviour of an electric motor
- asynchronous motor with adjustable gap
- asymmetric magnetic field by winding with shut-off facility
- variable speed via frequency converter of base unit
- speed display on display and control unit of base unit PT 500
- power display on display and control unit of base unit PT 500
- accessory set for PT 500 machinery diagnostic training system
- stackable storage system to house the components
- Asynchronous motor with variable speed:
- speed range: 100…6000min-1
- nominal power output: 370W
- Eccentricity of armature: 0…0,2mm
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 400x300x320mm (storage system)
- Weight: approx. 11kg
- influence of the gap on vibration behaviour
- influence of electromagnetic asymmetry on vibration behaviour
- influence of the load on the level of vibration
- influence of the gap on electromagnetic losses and efficiency
- influence of speed on vibration behaviour
- understanding and interpreting frequency spectra
- use of a computerised vibration analyser
- in conjunction with a current measuring probe:
- measurement of current consumption per phase
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 electric motor with terminal box
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 manual
- adjustable asymmetric gap between stator and rotor
- electromagnetic asymmetry with winding that can be switched off
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.