|Standards||EN ISO 6892-1, EN ISO 15630-1 and 2, EN ISO 7500-1|
|UTM-8050||Electromechanical Universal Test Machine, 50 kN, 220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1 ph.|
|UTM-8300||Electromechanical Universal Test Machine, 300 kN, 220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1 ph.|
- UTM-8050, 50 kN and UTM-8300, 300 kN capacity fully automatic UTEST Electromechanical Universal Testing Machines are multipurpose versatile machines which satisfy the requirement of R&D laboratories, university laboratories, institute laboratories and quality control laboratories for tensile, compression flexural tests under load or displacement control for a wide range of materials.
- UTM 8050 and UTM- 8300 model Electromechanical Universal Testing Machines can be used for tensile test on any material i.e (metal, plastic, textile, wood) by using suitable accessories.
- Those machines can also be used for general compression, flexural, test on steel, soil, concrete, cement, asphalt and similar materials, by using suitable accessories.
- These Testing Machines consist of base containing the transmission components and holds two robust columns connected by upper cross head and digital graphics data acquisition and control system.
- The upper cross head can be adjusted to set the vertical test space for different tests.
- User can adjust the vertical test space by also lower crosshead moved by an electromechanical system with a single recirculating ball screw, powered by a servomotor.
- Advanced closed loop control system assures accurate load or displacement pace rate on sample.
- The load is measured by a load cell that located on upper crosshead and displacement is measured by an encoder fit to the servo motor on both models.
- The operator will have large flexibility during the test with advanced microprocessor control and material testing software installed on PC.
- The machine is supplied complete with high precision load cell.
- Gripping systems, extensometers and accessories are not included and have to be ordered separately.
|Max. Load||50 kN||300 kN|
|Max. Vertical Test Space|
(Lower crosshead at middle stroke.
|Distance Between Columns||440 mm||630 mm|
|Crosshead Travel||400 mm||200 mm|
|Test Speed Range||0-100 mm/min.||0-75 mm/min.|
|Load Rate||0,001-2 kN/s|
(Depend on specimen stiffness)
(Depend on specimen stiffness)
|Machine Class||Class 1 starting from 1% of the capacity||Class 1 starting from 1%of the capacity|
|Encoder Resolution||0.001mm||0,001 mm|
|Electrical Requirement||220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1 phase.||220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1 phase.|
|Overall Dimensions||1300x520x2300 mm||1100x450x1860 mm|
|Weight Approx.||400 kg||800 kg|
UTM-8050 supplied with:
- Compression Platens
- Load Cells 50 kN Capacity
UTM-8300 supplied with:
- Compression Platens
- Load Cells 300 kN Capacity
- Electromechanical Universal Testing Machines are suitable for difference tests on various materials as Uniaxial Tests, Triaxial Tests, Steel Re-bars, Cement and Concrete, Soil (CBR), Asphalt (Marshall, Indirect Tensile, Duriez), Tiles, Flat Blocks etc.
- UTGM-0040 Load Cell, 5 kN Capacity
- UTGM-0042 Load Cell, 50 kN Capacity
- UTGM-0043 Load Cell, 300 kN Capacity
- UTM-0115 Compression Platens, used to perform uniaxial and unconfined compression tests.
- UTM-0500 Extensometer for universal testing machine, 50 mm gauge length, 25 mm travel (to use with max Ø:22 mm specimens)
- UTM-0520 Extensometer for universal testing machine, 50 mm gauge length, 100% strain feature, standard temperature range: -40°C to +100°C (-40°F to 212°F).
Data Acquisition & PC Software:
- Digital display graphics data acquisition and control system are designed to control the machine and process the data from encoders, Load cells, installed on the Electromechanical Test Machine frame.
- It has graphical TFT display of 240×128 pixel and show both load and displacement.
- The digital unit sends all this information to PC and accepts commands of Start, Stop, and Test Speed etc.
- Manual zeroing of all engineering values exists prior to the beginning of test.
- Materials testing software is available for Utest UTM series universal testing systems.
- Test software provides fully customized parameter definition, test method development tools, automatic test control, data collection, results analysis, and reporting.
- This flexible software solution supports multiple testing technologies and test types, allowing you to standardize your lab under a single software application.
- With several options for creating tests, and a separate application for running tests, you can allocate resources in the way that makes sense for your lab.
- Advanced templates for testing to ASTM, ISO and EN standards for tension testing, compression testing, flexure testing, and more across a wide variety of materials and applications help ensure quick and efficient test setup and execution.
- Up to 500 test methods can be managed at the same time in test software and various engineering calculations performed automatically such as strain, tensile stress, compressional and flexural strength, elongation, yield point, elasticity modulus, absorbed energy, etc.
- Test results stored in computer for your future retrieve or reanalysis and reporting. Data Exchange between other Windows based applications such as Excel, Word or output in PDF format.
|Tensile Test under|
|EN ISO 6892-1||UTM-8060 Tensile Grip complete with|
grips for round specimens from 6 to 10
mm dia., and flats 0 to 15 mm thick., 50 kN
UTM-8310 Tensile Grips complete with grips for round specimens from 6 to20 mm dia., and flats 0 to 15 mm thick., 300 kN
Under Load Control
|UTCM-0121/E Compression Jig Assembly EN, to test portions of 40x40x160 mm mortar prism. (*)|
UTCM-0121/A Compression Jig Assembly
ASTM, to test 50 mm (2″) mortar cubes. (*)
|Flexure Tests Under|
|UTCM-0120/E Flexure Jig Assembly EN,|
to test 40x40x160 mm mortar prisms,
distance between lower bearers is 100 mm
UTCM-0120/A Flexure Jig Assembly ASTM, to test 40x40x160 mm mortar prisms, distance between lower bearers is 119 mm.
for tiles, repair,
|UTM-8070 Pull-Headed Plate Set for EN 1348 and EN 12004|
UTM-8080 Pull-Headed Plate Set for
EN 1015-12 and EN 1542
UTM-8082 Frusto-Conical Shaped Rings.
EN 1015-12, stainless steel, Ø50mm
UTM-8064 Holders for Concrete Base Plate and Specimen EN 1348, 1015-12, 1542 (**)
UTM-8074 Holders for Concrete Base Plate and Specimen EN 1348, 1015-12. (**)
UTM-8084 Holders for Concrete Base Plate and Specimen EN 1542 (**)
UTGM-0010 Load Cell 5 kN Capacity
UTGM-0015 Load Cell 10 kN Capacity
|CONCRETE||Flexure Tests on|
under Load Control
ASTM C78, C293
|UTC-5501 Bearers, used for 3- or 4-point flexural tests on concrete beams of 100x100x400-500 mm, 150x150x600-750 mm.|
|Flexure Tests on|
Under Load Control
|EN 1340||UTC-5502 Bearers, used for flexure test on concrete kerbs. Consist of two lowers roller of 38 mm dia. x 600 mm length and upper load point of 40 mm dia with ball seating, 300kN|
|Splitting Tests on Concrete|
Cylindrical and Cubes Specimens, and concrete paving blocks under Load
|UTC-0350 Splitting tensile test device for 100×200 mm (4″ x 8″), 150×300 mm (6″ x 12″) UTC-0360 Splitting tensile test device for concrete cubes (EN)|
UTC-0355 Splitting tensile test device for concrete paving blocks with 60-100×220 mm (hxl (EN)
(*) Up to the machine capacity
(**) Supplied complete with the connection apparatus fit with the ordered machine.
|Flexure Tests on Clay Roofing Tiles||EN 538|
|UTC-5504 Flexural Testing Assembly with 610mm length rollers, used for flexural strength tests of concrete terrazzo tiles, natural stone kerbs, concrete paving flags and natural stone slabs. Consist of two lower roller and one upper roller of 38 mm dia. x 610 mm length. (10 kN loadcell should be ordered separately for concrete and ceramic tiles)|
|Flexure Tests on Natural Stone and Kerbs||EN 12372|
|Flexure Tests on Concrete Terrazo Tiles||EN 13748-1|
|Flexure Tests on Concrete Paving Flags||EN 1339|
|Flexure Tests on Slabs of Natural Stone for External Paving||EN 1341|
|Flexure Tests on Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement (Precast Concrete Products)||EN 1170-4|
|UTM-8095 Flexure Apparatus for EN 1170|
|Punching Tests for Clay Blocks||UNI 9730-3||UTM- 8090 Flexural Punching Device and Holding Plate|
|SOIL||CBR Under Displacement Control||EN 13286-47|
|UTM-0110 CBR Penetration piston, used to perform CBR tests.|
|Quick Triaxial Tests||BS 1377-8|
|See the table at next page|
|BITUMINOUS MIXURES||Marshal Test Under Displacement Control||EN 12697-34|
|UTAS-0057 Breaking Head Stability Mould, cast iron, for 4″ (101,6 mm) Marshall Samples|
UTAS-0058 Breaking Head Stability Mould, cast iron, for 6″ (152,4 mm) Marshall Samples
|Indirect Tensile Splitting Tests||EN12697-23|
|UTAS-0063 Tensile Splitting Device for compacted Bituminous samples 100 mm (4″) & 150 mm (6″) dia.|
|Duriez Test Under Displacement Control||NF P98 251 1/4|
EN 12697-12 Method A and B
|UTAS-0090 Duriez Compression Test Set, 80 mm diameter. Only with UTM-8300|
UTAS-0092 Duriez Compression Test Set, 120 mm diameter. Only with UTM-8300
|INSULATION MATERIALS||Tensile strength|
and tensile bond strength perpendicular to faces
|Determination of tensile strength perpendicular to faces and the tensile bond strength of the adhesive and of the base coat to the thermal insulation materials, UTM-8121 Tensile-Headed Solid Plate Set, 50x50x5mm.|
UTM-8122 Tensile-Headed Solid Plate Set, 100x100x5mm.
UTM-8123 Tensile-Headed Solid Plate Set, 150x150x5mm.
UTM-8124 Tensile-Headed Solid Plate Set, 200x200x5mm.
UTM-8125 Tensile-Headed Solid Plate Set, 300x300x5mm.
|Typical configuration of system for different tests (UU-CU-CD)|
|UTM-0108||Multiplex Universal Electromechanic Test Machine*||1||1|
|UTGM-0010||Load Cell 5 k N||1||1|
|UTS-0405||Block with One Connection Line for Triaxial Test Cells,||1||–|
|UTS-0406||Block with 3 Connection Lines for Traxial Test Cells||–||1|
|UTS-0408||Oil and Water Constant Pressure System||1||2|
|UTS-0415||Automatic Volume Change Unit||–||1|
|UTG-0320||Static Unilogger 4 Channels||–||1|
|UTS-0416||Software to Perform UU Triaxial Tests||1||1|
|UTS-0417||Software to Perform CU-CD Triaxial Tests||–||1|
|De-Airing Water Tank, 7 L. and Hose||1||1|
*Supplied complete with UTGM-0025 50 kN Load Cell, UTGM-0062 25 mm Linear Potentiometric Transducer and UTC-4930 BC 100 Data Acquisition and Control Unit.
**Choose the suitable cell for the specimen size (UTS-0400: 38-50 mm dia. samples / UTS-0401: 70-100 mm dia. samples). For cell accessories, sample preparation accessories and Optional apparatus for de-airing water please see Triaxial Test Systems.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.