To EN 1542, EN 1015-12, EN 1348, ISO 4624, BS 1881 Part 207, ASTM D 4541, ASTM C 1583, ASTM D 7234-05, ASTM D 7522
|British Standard||BS1881 PART 207|
|Other Standards||EN 1542, EN 1015-12, EN 1348, ISO 4624, ASTM D 4541, ASTM C 1583, ASTM D 7234-05, ASTM D 7522|
- Pull-off Tester with increased accuracy for low strength applications such as testing adhesive strength of mortars and renders.
- Records every single test parameter required by the specification
- Time and date of the test
- Test disc size
- Maximum load applied
- Automatic calculation of bond strength
- Applied load rate with graphical record
- Complete time of test
- Failure mode
- The operator is able to provide a complete record of the pull-off test, proving that the test was carried out in accordance with the applicable standard.
- Software provides documentary proof that the test was actually carried out with the specified load rate.
- The load rate curve is saved along with the test results and may be downloaded to a PC for reporting, or it may also be viewed in real time if it is connected to a PC during the test.
LCN675 supplied as:
- DY-206 Pull-off tester 6 kN (1349 lbf) including: battery pack, battery charger with USB cable, test disc aluminium Ø 50mm/M10, draw bolt M10, torx screwdriver, software, operating instructions, certificate of conformity and carrying case
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.