Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||NF P98-251-1 and 4; EN 12697-12 Method B|
UTAS-0490 Duriez Compression Test Set, 80 mm dia.
UTAS-0495 Duriez Grooved Piston Set, for UTAS-0490
UTAS-0496 Duriez Non-Grooved Piston Set, for UTAS-0490
UTAS-0503 Duriez Compression Test Set, 120 mm dia.
UTAS-0505 Duriez Grooved Piston Set, for UTAS-0503
UTAS-0506 Duriez Non-Grooved Piston Set, for UTAS-0503
- The test sets are used to determine the physical and mechanical properties of bituminous mixtures, especially for the water sensitivity of bituminous specimens.
- One set for preparing 80 mm. specimens, the second set for preparing 120mm. specimens according to the maximum aggregate upper sieve size.
- All parts are made from steel protected against corrosion.
- The compression test has to be performed with an electromechanical universal test machine such as UTM-8300.SMDL2 or UTM-8300.SMPR model machine (300 kN Electromechanical Universal Test Machine.
- UTM-8300 can also be used for compaction transaction acc. to EN 12697-12 (Method B) for preparation of test specimens.
- Grooved or Non-Grooved piston set includes upper and lower pistons.
- Grooved piston set for cold mixes and Non-Grooved piston set for hot mixes should be ordered separately.
Duriez compression test sets are supplied complete with:
- 2 pcs Half Spacers
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.