GL 45, USP and USP (Spectral Transmission) compliant
- The specially shaped gripping zones on both sides of the bottle enable easier and safer handling.
- With the new DURAN® YOUTILITY bottle thread opening or closing the bottle is significantly faster.
- The thread is fully compatible with DIN GL 45 closures and other accessories.
- The slimmer DURAN® YOUTILITY bottle shape allows a more optimal use of limited space in autoclaves and laboratory refrigerators.
- A pre-defined labelling area is compatible with the dedicated DURAN® self-adhesive YOUTILITY bottle labels.
- Nominal volume is shown at the top of the easy-to-read graduation scale for fast determination of the volumes.
- The glass bottle body is moulded from the tried and tested DURAN® borosilicate 3.3 pharmacopoeia Type 1 neutral glass.
- DURAN® glass offers very good chemical resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Each DURAN® YOUTILITY bottle is supplied as a complete system, with a pouring ring (PP) and a GL 45 cap (PP).
|with screw-cap and pouring ring from PP|
|21 886 28 59||125||45||55||124||4|
|21 886 36 58||250||45||66||158||4|
|21 886 44 57||500||45||78||193||4|
|21 886 54 53||1 000||45||93||253||4|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.