from PP, for laboratory bottles with DIN thread
- The tamper-evident screw caps are available with either a plug seal or a PTFE faced silicone cap liner (peroxide cured silicone).
- The integral-coloured plastic ring tears when the cap is first opened, and is retained on the bottle neck.
- Therefore, it can be clearly seen if the bottle has been opened after being first sealed.
- After the initial removal, both caps will still function as “normal” screw cap.
- Typical applications: secure storage and transport / shipping of valuable media.
|DIN Thread (GL)||d (OD) (mm)||h (mm)||Colour|
10 175 26
|PTFE faced silicone cap liner|
11 558 86
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.