from PBT, GL 45, with 2 or 3 ports
- A robust and durable tubing connection system for use with all sizes of DURAN®
- GL 45 laboratory and media bottles.
- The bottle top adaptor facilitates the transfer of liquids within a closed and sterile system.
- The barbed hose connectors are suitable for flexible tubing with an 8.0 mm inner diameter.
- Freely rotating stainless steel centre allows the bottle to be unscrewed without the need to disconnect the tubing.
- Connectors and body are manufactured from Type 316L (1.4404 / S31603) stainless steel.
- A silicone gasket and the red PBT GL 45 screw caps provide a liquid tight seal.
- Wide temperature usage range (up to 180 °C).
- Autoclavable (121 °C for 15 minutes).
- Retrace coded for full traceability.
- Ideal for chemistry, life science and biopharma laboratories.
|Description||DIN Thread (GL)||d (OD) (mm)||h(mm)|
29 261 27 01
|29 261 28 04||3-port connector||45||54||145|
|Replacement silicone gasket|
29 223 28 05
|silicone gasket with aperture (diameter 27.5 mm)||40.5||3|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.