- The DURAN® Screw Cap GL 45 Thermocouple Holder consists of a holder fitted into a
- blue DURAN® polypropylene GL 45 cap that accepts up to three separate thermocouple
- wires used in autoclaves or sterilizers.
- A particular issue when using thermocouples is that their very thin connection wires have a tendency to curl, making it difficult to maintain the tip (where the temperature is measured) in the correct position within the bottle during the entire sterilizing cycle.
- To overcome this problem, the DURAN® Screw Cap GL 45 Thermocouple Holder has a hollow PTFE tube to keep the wires straight.
|DIN Thread (GL)||d (OD) (mm)||h (mm)||h, (mm)|
|29 992 28 02||45||54||21.3||248.7||1|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.