with DIN thread, plastic coated, USP and USP (Spectral Transmission) compliant
- With easy-to-read scale. In fired-on, highly durable white ceramic.
- Service temperature limit of the PU plastic coating: –30°C to +135°C.
- The coating provides scratch, leak and splinter protection and is ideally suited to both the transport and storage of hazardous media or valuable samples.
- UV protection up to approx. 500nm wavelength.
- Unchanged DURAN® properties within the bottle, as colouration is only on the outer surface.
- Very uniform, durable and chemically resistant amber colour due to use of innovative technology.
- Suitable for microwaving.
- Typical applications: storage, transport and safe handling of hazardous or valuable
|Capacity (mL)||DIN Thread|
|Without screw cap and pouring ring|
|21 806 14 33||25||25||36||70||With specially shaped glass edge for improved pouring out (so that an additional plastic pouring ring is not required).||10|
|21 806 17 33||50||32||46||87||With specially shaped glass edge for improved pouring out (so that an additional plastic pouring ring is not required).||10|
|21 806 24 38||100||45||56||110||10|
|21 806 36 31||250||45||70||138||10|
|21 806 44 39||500||45||86||176||10|
|21 806 54 35||1 000||45||101||225||10|
|21 806 63 37||2 000||45||136||260||10|
|21 806 73 33||5 000||45||182||330||1|
|11 735 48||10 000||45||227||410||1|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.